WTS WTT Several Pistols HK and Glock (Gone)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    SOLDI have a Stainless USP45C and a Milt Sparks IWB holster I would like to trade for a P2000sk in 9mm. I would consider other calibers put prefer 9mm. The Stainless slide USP's aren't imported any more and are pretty rare. If anyone is interested please let me know. It also has trijicon night sights that were installed at Jim's and I have the original HK sites in the packaging. Trade would be either even or price difference if the P2000 doesn't have night sights, holster, etc. I would also sell for 750 700 obo. The holster is also available if you are interested in the holster with outright purchase, we can workout price. I am attaching some pics of it below:

I have a Glock 21SF SOLDwith glock factory night sights and the Lasermax guide rod laser system. I would like 750 for it as well. Let me just note that the lasermax was like 299. I wouldn't ask that much without the laser obviously. It comes with 2 13 round mags, the original glock case, all the original paperwork, and etc. It also comes with all the parts to replace the lasermax with the original recoil rod, spring, and slide release.

I have someone interested and if he backs out I'm withdrawing this one. I decided I kind of want to keep it.Last I have a Hk USP45 Stainless that matches the compact I have for sale. It is the same date code and has the HK match trigger from the UPS tactical installed in it. I also have a tactical and can't justify keeping both when there is so many other things I'd like to buy. I'm asking 800 750 for it with 4 magazines. 700 with two 10 rders. Two of them are high capacity magazines. The magazines alone are worth over 200.

I might consider a P7 for trade or 4" snub nose 500 S&W or anything in 338 lapua.

Pictures of the other two pistols are available upon request. Prefer to do FTF since overnight shipping is required and it cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Does the Glock come with any mags or accessories? People will be more inclined to make offers if stuff like that is listed.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I have a Glock 21SF with glock factory night sights and the Lasermax guide rod laser system. I would like 750 for it as well. Let me just note that the lasermax was like 299. I wouldn't ask that much without the laser obviously.

Tell me if you want to take $299 offa that and sell the laser to someone else.
    (I have no use for a laser.)

-I assume it comes with standard accessories, box etc...

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Hey I responded to all the PM's and updated what the Glock comes with. I don't want to separate the laser as of now. The regular lasermax doesn't fit the SF and it only fits SF full frames so as of now it only fits the 21. The 21SF's with factory night sights look to be selling new for 649.99. I know a lot of people won't be interested in the laser but I don't need to sell it and I don't want to get stuck with parts I won't be able to use on something else. Hope you guys understand. I'm only asking about 100 over a new one with 300 laser installed. I'm sure some people would charge that much just to install it.

Thanks for all your interest and I will consider the offers I received without the laser but I really don't want to separate.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Hey I responded to all the PM's and updated what the Glock comes with. I don't want to separate the laser as of now. The regular lasermax doesn't fit the SF and it only fits SF full frames so as of now it only fits the 21. The 21SF's with factory night sights look to be selling new for 649.99. I know a lot of people won't be interested in the laser but I don't need to sell it and I don't want to get stuck with parts I won't be able to use on something else. Hope you guys understand. I'm only asking about 100 over a new one with 300 laser installed. I'm sure some people would charge that much just to install it.

Thanks for all your interest and I will consider the offers I received without the laser but I really don't want to separate.

No problem. When it comes to used Glocks I'm kinda stuck since I can get their Military/LEO pricing new...

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Its good to go for guard and reserve too. Not just active military. I never used it the whole time I was in the guard or active military. Kind of makes me want to kick myself in the butt. I didn't know though. I thought blue box Glock's were all LEO only.

Are the mags marked LEO? and if so how do you get around that if you are say National Guard and get out without retiring.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Its good to go for guard and reserve too. Not just active military. I never used it the whole time I was in the guard or active military. Kind of makes me want to kick myself in the butt. I didn't know though. I thought blue box Glock's were all LEO only.

Are the mags marked LEO? and if so how do you get around that if you are say National Guard and get out without retiring.

No.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

Doesn't apply anymore except in Commie states like NY, NJ, and CA.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    TTT and update. Glock is sold. Guy with the trade on the full size USP is uncertain. No contact in days. Since the mags fit my tactical I would be willing to negotiate prices and what comes with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom