SOLD: Marlin 795 22LR Rifle w/ extras! NOW KEEPING

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimpleGreen

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Livingston, LA
    No longer for sale. Will probably have to part with another nicer rifle to help some family so I'm going to keep this one. Thanks!

Selling my beloved little 795. I have had it for two or three years, bought it new from Academy. It has a low round count. Like seriously under 500 rounds. I simply bought a different rifle and have no need for two. I'm also recouping funds I spent on reloading tools...It has a beautiful Boyds thumb hole stock that goes with it. This particular stock is no longer available and looks GREAT on the rifle. The stock has only been out in the field once. Has a front sling stud added if you wish to use a bi-pod. The rifle itself is all original with no modifications or damage. It comes with 5 Marlin 10 round magazines and an Outdoor Connection adjustable sling. You will also get a selection of scope rings I somehow accumulated. I will no longer be needing any of them. This is a great rifle that has had zero malfunctions. You can now also get a trigger kit for these and some other nice aluminum aftermarket parts from DIP.

Looking for $220 $200 OBO. I will consider a partial trade for a couple Ruger BX25 or 10 round magazines. No aftermarket magazines.

Contact me (Chris) at 225.276.7893. Text is preferred. If you call an I don't answer, leave a message. You may also PM me here on BS or email me at P379XL@yahoo.com

Firearm is located in Livingston, LA.

Please excuse the picture quality. I will try to get a better one tomorrow with nicer lighting.

IMAG0336.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom