WTS: Leapers scope, Vltor Modstock, Draco muzzle extension

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    Trying to clear a few things off of my desk. Would prefer not to deal with shipping or traveling so FTF in the New Orleans area.

First up is a Leapers 4-16x40 illuminated reticle scope with rings. It was mounted on a bolt-action .223 for a few hundred rounds before I upgraded to a Nikon. Never had an issue with it. Pretty large glass that lets a lot of light through. The reticle can be lit up red or green with 5 levels of brightness for each color. Rings are included. This is a link to it at Cheaper Than Dirt: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/SCP-337 $50

Next is a Vltor Modstock. Had it mounted on my AR for a few hundred rounds at the most until a swapped it for something different. Fits a mil-spec tube. $30

Last is a muzzle extension for a Draco that I bought from CNC Warrior. After I bought it I decided to go with a Krink style brake I had instead. Was mounted a couple times but never had a round fired through it. Link to original web page: http://www.cncwarrior.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=25001 $20

Attachments

• scope.jpg
      scope.jpg
      173.2 KB · Views: 14
    • vltor1.jpg
      vltor1.jpg
      129 KB · Views: 15
    • IMG_20121031_222612.jpg
      IMG_20121031_222612.jpg
      98.5 KB · Views: 9
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom