SPF: Attention AK-Builders in NW Louisiana: $200.00 Maadi Parts Kit with Romy-G Barrel!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    SPF! SORRY, YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE! THIS WAS A GOOD DEAL! For Sale: Complete Egyptian Maadi Parts Kit with Original Wood Furniture, (NON-crutch folder)! Minus Receiver. Cope’s purchase from 6 months ago on Gunbroker, Excellent Condition, still cosmolined, unmilled, non-matching… (Hell, it’s Arabic… -does it really matter?) Truth be told, it looks like about 100 rounds was shot through it based upon the carbon build-up on the bolt plunger. I originally was going to hold out on parts for a Khyber-build, but my X-mas list just got bigger this year due to some unforeseen circumstances. I’m even willing to throw in a Phantom Flash Supressor, extra Maadi buttstock, and added unfired Romy-G barrel from a mid-80s parts kit, in order to sweeten the deal. Yes, the sights are in Arabic. (Pic to follow later on today if it doesn't sell by noon). I would consider mailing across State to a reputable buyer/seller. Yes, you're going to be kicking yourself if you don't hop on this before work this morning. $200.00 cash buys it ALL!
    190.jpg

212.jpg

206.jpg

205.jpg

203.jpg

201.jpg

200.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom