SOLD: Century C93 converted to C33K by Parabellum Combat Systems

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Traded! Recently acquired this in a trade. I thinks it's pretty neat and like it a lot. It just isn't right for what I was planning on using it for. Anyways, I have an excellent condition Century C93 that was converted to a C33K by Jeff at Parabellum Combat Systems. Jeff at Parabellum Combat Systems took this gun and completely stripped it down, re-welded everything straight, added milspec front sight blocks, installed the paddle mag release, reformed the receiver to milspec, refinished the gun with a new twelve inch barrel with a four and a half inch flash suppressor. The flash suppressor is soldered on. I also have the original one inch military flash suppressor, carry handle and the bayonet, two HK forty round magazines, one Magpul thirty round magazine and one MKE thirty round magazine. The gun is chambered in 5.56 and handles .223 as well. It has an HK hooded front sight and an HK rear sight drum with settings for 100, 200, 300 and 400 meters. It has the milspec triangular front hand guard which accepts the HK bipod, but I do not have the bipod. Gun is in great condition with some minor finish wear from spent casings. I am not the original owner, but have personally put 170 flawless rounds of 50gr .223 and 62gr 5.56 through it. Looking for quality trades only. Interested in quality ARs, AKs and handguns. I like HKs with LEM. I've been really interested in finding something for pocket carry lately as well. Trades plus or minus cash on either end. Pictures were the ones sent to me prior to trading it. Contact by PM or e-mail, ian[dot]vincent90[at]gmail[dot]com FTF in the Lafayette or Baton Rouge areas.

658bfl1ddrz2s0fp3an.jpg

uwevi60ztm5wb492lls3.jpg

qupajom80wz5luz1e15.jpg

i9c9tmwf4gynjq1hpzw.jpg

8odu6lgi2wqbftjtigg8.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom