SOLD: WTT Ak-74 *CHANGES & PRICE DROPPED*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

T.N.Spade

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Leesville
    It started as a Century built AK-74 Bullpup. I had it converted to what you see here. I have had this rifle appox. 1 year, it is used but works like new, it's an AK! The ATI kit is less than a month old and has only seen the range once for about 10 rounds (a friend wanted to check it out).

*Brand new ATI furniture kit.

*NcStar railed top cover w/ 4x30 scope & green laser (has kill switch).

*Approx 135 - 150 rounds of Silver Bear non-corrosive 5.45x39 (not included)

*2 1 - 30 round magazine

*Original Bullpup kit included.

FTF - I will NOT separate package, it all goes together! As with any firearm sales, all sales are final. I should have put this in here before, luckily bayoushooter has an edit option! I am aware Century's are not considered a top AK, NcStar is not a top of the line anything, and ATI is all plastic. I am also aware of what it cost new and you can get a NIB Century for $600-$700, nationally. Also for $1,000 + you can go get an Arsenal (I'd love to have one), Red Jacket, or any number of quality builders. If you have the time, money, and can find one, by all means, do so. Please don't msg me just to let me know "how knowledgeable" you are.

Asking $700, possibly interested in trades, specifically but not exclusively 7.62 (.308) and 5.56 (.223) (semi-auto not bolt action)

Bullpup photo is random a photo from the internet but same rifle. The photos as a non-bullpup are the actual rifle for sale.
    295354_01_ak74_bullpup_640.jpgIMG_7930.jpgIMG_7931.jpgIMG_7928.jpgIMG_7929.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom