WTS: SPT. wts or wtt: Springfield M1A rifle .308

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I am currently looking to sell or trade a Springfield M1A rifle. However, the only trade I am interested in is a RRA LAR-8 Varmint with a SS heavy bull barrel (.308). If you can find a this rifle online for sale and in stock, I would be willing to sell you my M1A for that price. The M1A comes with the box and one magazine and the original leather sling. I have the chamber brush but I can not seem to find the oringinal cleaning kit that came with it. I will deduct the price of the cleaning kit that is sold by springfield. It will also come with a springfield Generation 3 scope mount installed (scope mounts usually sell for 135.00). The scope pictured is not included. The rifle has never been fired and is in flawless condition. I will listen to trade offers but I have my heart set on the RRA LAR-8 Varmint. If you want more pics or have questions, please ask. I am looking for FTF but will ship on your dime.

Last edited:

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I have received a ton of inquiries and several offers. Thank you to everyone who pm'd me. A fellow member and I have agreed upon a trade which will take place on December 29th. If that trade does not take place due to the buyer backing out, I will offer the firearm to the people that made an offer in order of the date i received your offer. Thanks again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom