WTS: ***SOLD*** 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Spike's Tactical AR w/ extras ***SOLD***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    ***SPF***

***If you would prefer a Spider lower instead of the Calico Jack, this can be arranged***

**Trades** - The only trades I am really looking for at the moment would be a top of the line AK47 with either a fixed stock, side folding stock, or triangle folder. No converted Saigas, no US Barrels, looking for a pure breed. I may also be willing to do a trade for G19's + cash, but I would really prefer an AK47 at the moment.

Complete Spike's Tactical Calico Jack Mil-Spec 5.56 NATO 16" 1:7 twist Mid-Length AR-15 dressed in OD green Magpul furniture with Grippod, ASAP sling plate, MBUS rear flip sight, single point sling, and 2 Pmags (1 regular, 1 windowed).

Upper:
    Spike's forged aluminum mil-spec upper reciever
    Spike's mil-spec 16" 1:7 twist govt. profile barrel w/ A2 "birdcage" flash hider & mil-spec F marked FSB
    Spike's mil-spec M16 full auto- BCG & Charging Handle
    Magpul MBUS rear flip sight
    Magpul MOE OD green Mid-Length handguard
    MOE rail section w/ Grippod attached (this is an original Grippod, not a cheap knock-off)

Lower:
    Spike's Tactical Calico Jack forged aluminum mil-spec lower reciever
    Spike's mil-spec lower parts kit
    Spike's mil-spec buffer tube assembly w/ T2 buffer
    Magpul MOE OD green stock
    Magpul MOE OD green trigger guard
    Magpul MOE grip w/ internal storage
    Magpul ASAP sling plate
    BlackHawk! single point sling
    1 regular Pmag & 1 Maglevel windowed Pmag

This rifle is in excellent condition, with less than 100 rounds fired. If you know a little about AR's, then you know Spike's is a quality manufacture with a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects on their products. This is not your run of the mil, commercialized big box store AR such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic Arms, ect. This is a qualtiy, full mil-spec AR. Spike's rifles have been in high demand for some time now and have been hard to find, and they will become even harder to find due to our current situation. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

**Price** - ***SPF***, FTF from Hammond to Baton Rouge

**For $100 I will throw in 100 rounds of PMC .223 and a Lancer LW5 OD Green mag.**

**Trades** - The only trades I am really looking for at the moment would be a top of the line AK47 with either a fixed stock, side folding stock, or triangle folder. No converted Saigas, no US Barrels, looking for a pure breed. I may also be willing to do a trade for G19's + cash, but I would really prefer an AK47 at the moment.

You can contact me through PM or Gunrelations@gmail.com, although PM would be best.

3eru9ega.jpg

u6u3u9ap.jpg

tusuhere.jpg

y6aqu2e8.jpg

emu7ypu3.jpg

yhuma3ev.jpg

More pics upon request.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom