SOLD: Walther P22 Pistol 5 inch Barrel Threaded with 3 magazines $325

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Picked this up recently on an impulse buy and realized that I already have something that fills the role. Nothing wrong with the pistol, it's just redundant for me.

Very good condition. Exact round count is unknown, but appears to be relatively low. I have not fired it at all, except dry firing with snap caps. Crisp SA trigger, very comfortable in the hand.

This model also has a removable barrel nut that reveals a threaded end for suppressor attachment. Adapters are readily available from a number of companies. I have shot other P22s suppressed and they perform magnificently. This model can also accommodate the readily available 3.4* inch barrel, bringing it to standard configuration.

Package Includes:
    Walther P22 Target Pistol, 5" Barrel
    Three (3) Factory Walther magazines (Made in Germany), with extended floorplates
    Factory hard case

The cheapest these have retailed for in the past couple of years was $379 shipped, with a more common price of about $400 (plus shipping & transfer).
    http://www.slickguns.com/product/wa...22-lr-5-10-rds-black-finish-379-free-shipping

Magazines retail for about $25 to $30 each, which bring this package to a retail value of somewhere between $429 and $480.

SOLD That's what I paid and I just want to get my money back out of it.
    FTF in BR (or New Orleans area on Monday or Tuesday)

Thanks!

Specs:

Model: P22
    Caliber: .22LR
    Barrel Length: 5"
    Dimensions L/H/W: 7.8"/4.5"/1.1"
    Weight (without Mag): 18.7 oz.
    Sights: 3-Dot adj.
    Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
    Trigger: DA/SA
    Trigger Weight: 11 lbs./4 lbs.

• Compact design and light-weight are achieved by a modern polymer frame (just 480 grams, including the magazine)
    • Traditional double-action operation
    • Ambidextrous controls for both left and right hand shooters
    • Magazine disconnect, hammer safety and firing pin safety for safe and reliable operation
    • Modern, eye catching high tech design
    • Fixed barrel for incredible accuracy
    • Windage adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustment with interchangeable front sights for variations in shooter operation
    • Interchangeable barrel (sold separately) can convert the P22 from the standard configuration to the target version in minutes

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom