SOLD: SOLD - Palmetto State Armory AR-15 NIB with extra mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headcase

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Metairie, LA.
    I have a brand new in box PSA AR-15 5.56 for sale. The rifle has not been fired by me, only test fired at the factory. All major parts are marked with the PSA logo (upper and lower receiver, bolt carrier, buttstock and magazine).

The lower receiver uses mil-spec parts with an M4 collapsible stock on a mil-spec buffer tube. The forged upper receiver is a T-marked flat top with M4 feed ramps. The A3 type carry handle is removable for use with optics if you desire.

The bolt carrier is the full auto M16 type (does not make the rifle full auto and is perfectly legal) and is chrome lined for easier cleaning. The gas key is also chrome lined and staked to Grade 8 hardened fasteners. The bolt is made from mil-spec Carpenter No. 158 steel with a tool steel extractor.

The 16 inch straight profile barrel is chrome-lined chrome moly vanadium, chambered in5.56x45 NATO with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension and a mid-length gas system. The barrel has a .750" diameter F-marked front sight base with sling swivel attachment, standard heat sheilded hand guards and an A2 flash hider. The barrel is made in the USA by FN (Fabrique Nationale). It comes with one 30 round, new in the wrapper, black polymer PSA magazine.

I will include 1 extra new black 30 round metal Promag in bag. No ammo or pmags included.

FTF only, New Orleans metro area. Must have valid current drivers license. Will do bill of sale.

no ammo or pmags included with sale

No ammo or pmags included with sale.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom