9mm 115gr RN Reloaded $159/1000+Free Shipping to Ca, Nev and Utah

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    Price lowered back down to $159.00 and this is supposed to be the regular price from now on according to the company's owner.

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I talked to this company today, they are running 2 weeks behind right now, but offered me dealer pricing. If we can get 45 people to buy in I will set up another group buy. Free shipping and $147 per $1000. I will set up a feeler in the group buy section.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    jack ross doesnt do .223, might have to look into a freedom group buy for .223/5.56

Rudy At Freedom told me no group buys for now. He has so much demand at the moment he can't do them. That said he does still have a decent price on the .223 and now has 5.56 M855. I'm working on him for a new discount code. When he called me Wed. he told me he was going to make one. The Chet-1 code expired last night so I'll have to bug him about it. As soon as I get it I'll post it here for you guys.

Last edited:

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    I talked to this company today, they are running 2 weeks behind right now, but offered me dealer pricing. If we can get 45 people to buy in I will set up another group buy. Free shipping and $147 per $1000. I will set up a feeler in the group buy section.

I would be in for the group buy on the 9mm..

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

I'm in

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Rudy At Freedom told me no group buys for now. He has so much demand at the moment he can't do them. That said he does still have a decent price on the .23 and now has 5.56 M855. I'm working on him for a new discount code. When he called me Wed. he told me he was going to make one. The Chet-1 code expired last night so I'll have to bug him about it. As soon as I get it I'll post it here for you guys.

Waiting for new discount code...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom