A black man, an arab and a senator walk into a bar...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    internet_serious_business.jpg

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    :hi5:
    I talk about all women like that when joking.* Jesus, a guy can't make a facial joke on a gun website without getting some panties ruffled.* What has the world come to!!* I could see if this was the Oprah forum, but it ain't.
    Hey Penguin,I may disagree with you on politics, but you were right about your hotness comment.* That is one HOT woman!!* I do have to correct you though on the panties in a wad comment.* Remember most women, espically ones that hot, these days don't wear any panties or they are in the thong world.* I guess someone could get a thong in a wad, but then it would just be a ball of string, wouldn't it????I don't know since I do not wear that kind of stuff, but maybe some of our female members could put in their 2 cents worth.* Or maybe some of our stranger male ones could too??:D:DLike I said she is hot and I would realy hate to not see her in the White House for the next 4, 8, or 12 years if things depending how things turn out.Not to mention the libs would crap thier pants or panites having to listen to her from the Rose Garden.:hi5:

electrode1998

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom