A few recent FAL builds.........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Been trying to get caught up on some extra kits I had just taking up shop space so I decided it was time to get these turned into running riFAL's!!

Here is a mock up of the StG Para I am currently building....this is again just a mock up (NO MAG FOUL as it is NOT COMPLETE) this is just a hand screwed on Imbel GL receiver for mock up purposes.....My nose cut receiver is on its way back from SLEDGEHAMMER and should be back Monday or Tuesday!!

Here are a few pics.....I think I am going to like this, as it is my first full length barreled Para........ I also swapped the StG metal HG's with a set of the plastic Belgian HG's that I picked up on Gbroker...

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

And another Short Gas, this is a clone of a G1 rifle of course with the short gas system and combined barrel length WITH Perm attached muzzle device of 16 1/4"

Well here she is.........short gas number 3 to the fold.....

Short%2520G1-2.JPG

Short%2520G1-3.JPG

Short%2520G1-4.JPG

Short%2520G1-7.JPG

And then this Heavy Barrel Izzy....it was sent to ROCKMUP just yesterday to be refinished, I have ORIGINAL OEM wood furniture to install after the refinsh is completed.....

IZZYHB5.JPG

IZZYHB4.JPG

IZZYHB3.JPG

IZZYHB2.JPG

IZZYHB1.JPG

Enjoy the FAL pics....

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Above Israeli riFAL now COMPLETE! The more I look at this rifle the more I truly LOVE IT!TCustomsllc.com did the refinish on this rifle and I did the white letter inlay on a few select parts (Rear sight, gas regulator, gas plug and block, lower and the coonan receiver) I went with HK Black with a little extra gloss, maybe NOT 100% true to the IZZY finish but I wanted this riFAL to really POP....IT was functioned tested after initial build and then of course disassembled for refinish, I hope to put her on the range this weekend, it will be then headed to the new owner!

Complete4.JPG

Complete3.JPG

Complete2.JPG

Complete1.JPG

THANKS to http://TCUSTOMSLLC.COM

KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    VERY Nice, it's a mans rifle like a Panther ready to spring,.....

ever find a .268 LS for me,........

OHHH CHIT!!! T I knew I was supposed to be looking for a LS for someone BUT I couldn't remember who!!!
    I will go thru my stash in the morning! I PROMISE I will let you know before 9:00 am tomorrow morning!!

Sorry BRO!!

KT

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Not really a big deal, I been playin with 9mm AR's like a 10/22 on steroids!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well "T" the closest I can get is a .264 and I don't have anything higher than that......Thought maybe I could get you something you could cut down.....I really need to get with Adam and order a bunch myself....this is the lowest in inventory I have been in awhile.....just haven't really had the time and just as luck would have it, I have had the correct size for my recent builds....My DSA's have been very small....around the .253 to .257 and my Coonans have been in the .259 to .262 range.....I have built a few on Imbels recently and they have all 3 been .262 and .263.

I am sure you know this BUT if you are within a few thousandths a Lansky Knife stone makes easy work in honing them down......

Lockingshoulders.JPG

I know you can get them from Adam 762 on the Files.....here is his new web site if you wish to go that route.....Sorry I couldn't help!

http://www.norvellmanufacturing.com/Locking-Shoulders_c_39.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom