Aero Precision AR15 Stripped Receiver Set - $98.47

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am not selling this. This is not an ad.

Edit: B Kings may not have the best customer service. Read below.

B. King’s Firearms has the Aero Precision AR15 Stripped Receiver Set – Anodized Black for $98.47. They have their M4E1 version for about $133 which adds a few improvements.

apcs100002s-ar15-stripped-receiver-set-black-1.jpg

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Beware. I ordered two of these sets and it appears to be factory blemish receiver paired in sets. One of the uppers has a significant gouge. Both sets have some marks, etc.

That's not a bad price for a blem set from Aero Precision. But if they are going to sell blems, they should be marked as such. I just looked at the ad again and I didn't see anything about it being a blem set. Did you talk to them about the issue?

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    That's not a bad price for a blem set from Aero Precision. But if they are going to sell blems, they should be marked as such. I just looked at the ad again and I didn't see anything about it being a blem set. Did you talk to them about the issue?

Yes, I sent an email to B King. The response was that they did not consider the item to be blemished and to contact Aero. See the brass deflector in the attached photo.

IMG_0233.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, I sent an email to B King. The response was that they did not consider the item to be blemished and to contact Aero. See the brass deflector in the attached photo.
    That’s the worst “blemished” I have ever seen!!! That’s past blemish standards to the damaged classification

Yeah...that's not a blem. I've never bought a set from Aero but I've bought a few uppers and lowers. They usually come in their own box. How were these packaged? I'd say B King shipped a damaged product or it got damaged in transit. I apologize for sharing the sale if they're going to have that type of customer service.

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I get Anderson stripped lowers from cabelas. They used to be $49. I was in there yesterday and they had one in the case for $69. I believe that's their regular price. Got a G41 while I was there. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom