Aguila 9mm 124-gr. FMJ 1000 Rnds - $201 shipped

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I don't know anybody that shoots 147gr ball. This stuff is good. I used to mostly shoot Aguila, when I ran low on Blazer anyway.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I shoot 147 and 158 gr ball almost exclusively, but then again I almost always shoot suppressed. Ever shot a 115 or 124 gr through a suppressor? It makes a loud crack. And is not hearing safe. I bought a few thousand rounds of fiochhi 158 gr and federal 147 and I'm pleased.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Walmart around here went up to $22 or so per 100 of WWB. That's $240 OTD.

This deal is $200 shipped to my door where I don't have to waste gas and park a mile out to wait around for 20 minutes for someone to unlock the ammo cabinet.

Good deal to me, I'm picking up 1000 when I get paid tomorrow if they have any still available.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Online, Wal-Mart, Bass Pro, Academy, other local gun shops. Slick guns kills me sometimes where their "so called" deals that are not deals at all. Very rarly are their ammo deals a decent deal unless they throw in free s&h IMO. ;-p

Please post the better deal. Brass case only, please.

Last edited:

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    Walmart around here went up to $22 or so per 100 of WWB. That's $240 OTD.

This deal is $200 shipped to my door where I don't have to waste gas and park a mile out to wait around for 20 minutes for someone to unlock the ammo cabinet.

Good deal to me, I'm picking up 1000 when I get paid tomorrow if they have any still available.

Last time I checked they where sold out. The Federal champion 100rd value packs are still $19.97 at my Wal-Mart, they run a lot cleaner, are more accurate, and I have less FTF and FTE's with those over the WWB's with all three of my 9mm handguns.

I went to the range two weeks ago with my XD-9 Subcompact, I took 300rds of the aformentioned Federal and 200rds of WWB. I had five FTF's and three FTE's with the WWB and I have zero problems from the Federal. I also have a Ruger P89 and a Taurus PT709 Slim and I have the same problems with the WWB ammo in those guns. So I know it's not the guns... or the shooter! ;-p

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Last time I checked they where sold out. The Federal champion 100rd value packs are still $19.97 at my Wal-Mart, they run a lot cleaner, are more accurate, and I have less FTF and FTE's with those over the WWB's with all three of my 9mm handguns.

I went to the range two weeks ago with my XD-9 Subcompact, I took 300rds of the aformentioned Federal and 200rds of WWB. I had five FTF's and three FTE's with the WWB and I have zero problems from the Federal. I also have a Ruger P89 and a Taurus PT709 Slim and I have the same problems with the WWB ammo in those guns. So I know it's not the guns... or the shooter! ;-p

Federal is still $217 at Wally. Please post the better deal.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    They never have Federal in stock around here :dunno: Even if they did I'd be paying more and having the headache of actually shopping at walmart :o

Cornbread504

Drink coffee and destroy.
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Uptown NOLA
    They never have Federal in stock around here :dunno: Even if they did I'd be paying more and having the headache of actually shopping at walmart :o
    if i lived out where you fellas live, walmart might not be that big of a deal... around here i have to wait for my xanax to kick in before i can even think about surrounding myself with those people. having tattoos on my throat/scalp/ears/hands attracts undesirables and they all want to be my bff... so i usually just skip it

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom