AI gun detection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    They can and will be the judge of who is ok and who is a threat.
    Remember Church going middle class are considered bad by Demo-Rats.
    Called Terrorists in fact, and should be watched.
    Catholics =Bad
    Jew's = Bad
    Middle Class traditional family values = Bad
    ATF murdered one in Utah last year, or earlier this year even, he was 75 and used a walker. They threw flash grenades next to his house so they could claim that he opened fire first, before they murdered him and left his body in the street for hours to show the neighborhood.

He posted a threat on FB, so he had to die hard to send a message.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    "The LSA OPPOSES this bill.

HB894 would amend Louisiana's product liability law to make firearms and ammunition manufacturers and sellers liable for failing to warn that firearms are dangerous. REmoving this protection from litigation leaves firearms and ammunition manufacturers and sellers subject to frivolous lawsuits by gun control (anti-Civil Rights) groups who seek to bankrupt them or leave them unable to obtain insurance. This is just a thinly veiled effort to drive these manufacturers out of business.

No Civil Rights for YOU!"

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Pretty sure it identifies guns out in the open and not something concealed on your person. Well trained eyes can guess who’s carrying, but that’s not anywhere near 100%. My point is, I think this is more inline with with gunshot location technology rather than BRPD preparing for July 4, 2024.
    Agreed.

Louisiana citizens need to start pushing back hard on these anti 2nd actions from the government before its to late. Surely Batron Rouge has good men and women to run against the tyrrants in office?
    How is identifying guns or gunshots in known sketchy areas of town an anti-2A action?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    How is spying on terrorist and the dept of homeland security a threat to Americans? Are you kidding?

He knows unless he is living under a rock. The true criminals are the MAGA crowd. They tell us this all the time.
    I don't even know what you were trying to say. Who is spying on terrorists and DHS? And who is saying that spying on terrorists or spying on DHS is a threat to Americans?

The article I read was about identifying guns in Baton Rouge...? Am I missing something?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    "If the cameras outfitted with AI software, ZeroEyes, identify a gun, images are instantly shared with an operations center the ZeroEyes Operations Center staffed by military and law enforcement veterans."

My main question is, do these veterans carry their pocket knives tip up or tip down... it matters.

Top Bottom