Air Arms S200

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    For competition? These were once imported by Daisy as the XSV40 - about as expensive as you could go on sporter class. There is also the T200 and both are acceptable for the sporter but the cheek rest must be made non-adjustable during competition. Also the maximum velocity is 600fps. I have read that the Daisy version was made to meet this requirement but since then the newer ones are closer to 800. See http://www.odcmp.com/3P/Rules.pdf under section 4.

Sorry, I have never fired one myself but from past readings on the web I remember them as being favored in the serious sporter competition circles.

Last edited:

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    I have been thinking of get a good air rifle for a while now. The rifle I have been looking at the most has been the Air Arms TX200 MkIII in walnut. It seems to get great reviews and it looks very nice.

MotorBoy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Youngsville
    Tx200

I know this is a bit late but I just saw it the AirArms TX200 is this finest spring air rifle I have owned I have shot field target in BR many times with many spring guns but it beats them all being the English can't own firearms they make great airguns now if you want to talk compressed air the also English DayState is really nice I taught a markmenship course for 10 years through the Saint Martin SO using air rifles we have a LARGE trophy case FULL my team has been all over the country in matches they are good............

Top Bottom