Al Qaeda tells US Islamics to buy MG's at gunshows and

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts using fully automatic weapons purchased at gun shows, and to target major institutions and public figures.

I've never seen a full auto at a gun show (that was for sale).

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I know the Al Qaeda rep is mentally challenged, but does the person that wrote this story really believe any person can just stroll into a gun and knife show, (saunter past the jelly candles and dream catchers.) and buy a fully automatic weapon??

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"
    You know it's Bullcrap and I know it's bullcrap but I swear there are people all over the place, probably right in your neighborhood who believe this is exactily what happens at each and every gun show. Hell, I've had people ask me about wether they sell machine guns to anyone walking in the door with cash or out in the parking lot off the back of pickup trucks. The Brady Bunch has been pushing that train of thought for years.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    A more interesting point will be how and if the media tells the truth about gun shows and what you can and can't do at them. That really is key.

But, don't hold your breaths, because this forum is going to lose alot of members if you do.;)

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Haven't you guys heard?? If we do not sell MGs to Jihadists we would be descriminating against their way of life, and that folks, is un-American... Or at least that is what a good liberal lawyer would say. Pretty sure the Democraps are pushing a bill thru congress at 2am to allow for this, and some more "crime bill" stuff that limits mag capacities to 1/2 a round and abolishes 22lr (it has killed alot of people you know).

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    From the comments:

"Any semi-automatic gun can be made fully auto by just adding a little crank-handle type device that is widely available in most states. They look kind of like a small mechanical pencil sharpener attached to the trigger guard. When you rotate the handle as if sharpening a pencil, it auto-fires the gun by pulling the trigger very quickly, faster than you could with one finger by a longshot, for all intents and purposes "fully automatically". They make any semi-auto rifle into kind of a mini-gatling gun. These are for sale at every gun show I've ever been to although it has nothing to do with gun shows really - they are for sale in catalogs, the internet, and regular gun stores too."

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    does the person that wrote this story really believe any person can just stroll into a gun and knife show, (saunter past the jelly candles and dream catchers.) and buy a fully automatic weapon??

Exactly, those dream cathers used correctly are far more dangerous than any fully automatic weapon could ever possibly be.

See gun shows are already contributing to their own demise. Simply circling the drain!!

That being said I got my quote for 2011 of Dream Catchers just in case the gun shows pull the plug! However; I need to stock up on the jelly candles! Foe Show!

119_1977.jpg
    [/IMG]

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Exactly, those dream cathers used correctly are far more dangerous than any fully automatic weapon could ever possibly be.

See gun shows are already contributing to their own demise. Simply circling the drain!!

That being said I got my quote for 2011 of Dream Catchers just in case the gun shows pull the plug! However; I need to stock up on the jelly candles! Foe Show!

Whatever you've been smoking this past weekend, don't buy anymore....

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    thanks to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, gun shops are obligated to sell to them if they qualify according to the local laws...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Exactly, those dream Cather's used correctly are far more dangerous than any fully automatic weapon could ever possibly be.

119_1977.jpg
    [/IMG]

Ohhhhhhhh..... dream catchers... I thought it said dream catheters. no more look up required

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I think they are smart enough to know darn well you can't buy an automatic weapon without an I.D. at any gunshow. I also think they are smart enough to know darn well most of us are ignorant and fearful enough to belive that you can, and this ignorance and fear will be enough to make us slowly disarm ourselves

Top Bottom