Alphabet boys playing F F games yet again!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    Can the ATF arbitrarily make up rules (laws) and then enforce them which could lead to a citizen becoming a criminal without an actual law being passed? They are not lawmakers. That's the responsibility of the house and senate. Is it just another overreach that no one has challenged yet? It seems like we're living with a "do whatever you want, no one's going to challenge it" scenario. When I heard Obama say that infamous line "...I've got a pen..." I thought ruh-roh, here we go.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Can the ATF arbitrarily make up rules (laws) and then enforce them which could lead to a citizen becoming a criminal without an actual law being passed? They are not lawmakers. That's the responsibility of the house and senate. Is it just another overreach that no one has challenged yet? It seems like we're living with a "do whatever you want, no one's going to challenge it" scenario. When I heard Obama say that infamous line "...I've got a pen..." I thought ruh-roh, here we go.
    The era of rogue regulation.
    Just plug in 3 letters and a whole list of crimes against we the people will pop up. ATF, SEC, EPA, etc, etc. who knows when these agencies and commissions will be reined in.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Came across this video re possible more BS by the alphabet boys.

They trying to sneak in some astronomically stupid rule!

So, I guess all those range owners who have pay to play rock and roll fun guns are now felons too. And all the people who pay to shoot them. Man, these idiots are going for broke.

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA
    Of course they can make up and interpret laws as they please. They’re the ATF and they’ve been doing it for years. Is it legal? ABSOLUTELY NOT, but hey, who cares if it’s legal or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    If this goes through, I am probably getting rid of my NFA stuff. I'm not buying another safe that my wife doesnt have access to. (she didn't want to be on and is not on the trust)

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    They already realize how dumb this was and released this statement this AM

“The Q&A currently listed on the eforms account is incorrect. In this scenario, the registered owner of the NFA weapon is co-located with the firearm and thus no transfer has occurred. However, if the person firing the NFA weapon is prohibited from possessing the firearm there could be a GCA violation. We are working to correct the site as quickly as possible.”

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville

“The Q&A currently listed on the eforms account is incorrect. In this scenario, the registered owner of the NFA weapon is co-located with the firearm and thus no transfer has occurred. However, if the person firing the NFA weapon is prohibited from possessing the firearm there could be a GCA violation. We are working to correct the site as quickly as possible.”
    Funny how they get to interpret but we have to follow it to the letter. That’s the way they wrote it and had we not made a stink, they would have left it and used it at some point. I hope they get put in their place by the lawsuits and congress. This foolishness needs to stop!

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana

later.gif

later10.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom