Always knew there was something funny bout Ford , they now WOKE!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    One day corporations will figure out what pandering to small population sectors vs the masses and other specific market sectors has actually cost. That will be in hard costs ($$$ spent on campaign development and advertising) plus lost sales.

Should be an interesting board/shareholder meeting.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    One day corporations will figure out what pandering to small population sectors vs the masses and other specific market sectors has actually cost. That will be in hard costs ($$$ spent on campaign development and advertising) plus lost sales.

Should be an interesting board/shareholder meeting.
    It is because these very small groups of people are driven by rage, hate, and seek power. They work their way up to the highest levels of Americans Corporations and Government so they can then force their ways on the masses. They might be small in numbers but they have a lot of power and have brainwashed almost every American under the age of 30.

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    It is because these very small groups of people are driven by rage, hate, and seek power. They work their way up to the highest levels of Americans Corporations and Government so they can then force their ways on the masses. They might be small in numbers but they have a lot of power and have brainwashed almost every American under the age of 30.
    Rage, hate and power grabbing can turn on a dime and bite those malcontents hard. I'm content to let them be as they want to be in their own little enclaves.
    Trying to ram their lifestyle choices/aberrant behaviours down my throat ranks right up there with Muslims threatening my death unless I convert.
    Some seem more interested in getting into a fight than getting along.
    I'll govern myself according to the perceived threats.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    It's bigger than the individual. Social direction is not steered by the individual(s).

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Nothing to do with being woke.. Someone called the ranger gay or something. So ford came back with this. They aren't promoting or pushing anything.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Wish I could afford to sell my F150 and support another brand. Not sure which brand that would be - gotta do some research.
    Right now would be the best time to sell a used truck. You could get really good money for it. So don't let it stop you from standing up for what you believe in.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    lol if sombody called me gay, i wouldnt dress and act gay to try to prove to them they are right lol :eek3:
    I wouldn't either unless I had some extravagant plan to troll that person. Which on books of faces I've done some interesting things to troll. Which is what ford kinda did.. It's the way the internet works.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Ha.. Maybe.. But they won't lose any money over it. Local dealer here can't keep a ranger or a maverick on the lot. Actually mavericks don't even make it to the lot...almost all of them are pre ordered.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    We could all buy from the other two big US automakers that sold their souls to the the government. Remember way back to 2008? Remember the republican president named George W. Bush? The president of the "small government" party that bailed them out and we were all calling them "Government Motors?"

Meanwhile, Dongfeng is making a mean looking SUV.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Right now would be the best time to sell a used truck. You could get really good money for it. So don't let it stop you from standing up for what you believe in.
    Wanna Buy one? 2017 GMC Sierra Double Cab, 5.3 V8, SLE, 6.5 Bed, 80,000 Miles

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La

Forum statistics