Always knew there was something funny bout Ford , they now WOKE!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This is the American company who manufactured military vehicles for the Nazis before and during WW2. They even sued the War Department for damaging their German factory when Germany was being bombed. Hitler had a picture of Ford in his office.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I can see a lot of Prius and Subaru’s trade ins for the rainbow bright truck.
    I wonder if it has an optional automatic ash wiper?

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    This is the American company who manufactured military vehicles for the Nazis before and during WW2. They even sued the War Department for damaging their German factory when Germany was being bombed. Hitler had a picture of Ford in his office.
    GM was also accused of helping the Nazis.. Argument can be made that at one point they didn't have control of their factories and the US, at one point, specifically before Pearl Harbor, was diplomatic with the Germans.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I'm sorry.. Little confused here.
    Look at the color chart!!!! It's GRAY

I've seen Glocks and Berettas advertised as grey. They are both European, but if you go their respective websites they are gray.

I used to get specifications for offshore equipment with a color number and description as grey, but if you looked the color up in a Carboline catalog it was definitely gray.

Armor All is American. Under Armour is based in Maryland, but, they don't honor (notice no U) America using their British spelling.

In America if you have severe abdominal pains you might end up with an appendectomy.
    In the UK it would be an appendisectomy.

Here in America if you have a sex change from female to male it's an addadicktome!

Your truck was probably made at the Fern Valley Road assembly plant in Kentucky. A plant that I used to make tooling for. In America.

I don't like taking Paracetamol. I like Acetaminophen. I would rather just Tylenol.

Other words to avoid:

aetiology
    anaemia
    anaesthetic
    caesarean
    defaecation
    dyslipidaemia
    glycaemic
    gynaecology
    haemoglobin
    haemorrhage
    ischaemic
    leukaemia
    orthopaedic
    paediatric
    diarrhoea
    coeliac
    dyspnoea
    foetus
    manoeuvre
    oedema
    oesophagus
    oestrogen
    behaviour
    colour
    favour
    humour
    labour
    tumour
    aeroplane

My ex-wife would get annoyed when a waitress couldn't understand her.
    Because they don't serve wu-tah. It's pronounced water.

I live down the street from the old Southwest Medical.
    It's now Ochsner Orthopedic Hospital. Or, if you look at their facebook it's Oschner Orthopaedic Hospital.

www.facebook.com/OchsnerLGOrtho/

The talking head Debbie Matenopoulos once said that she was 12 years old before she could spell her own name. That's understandable

I'm sure there are a lot of Doctors at Ochsner with advanced degrees. If they can't spell their own name, are you going to trust them with your health???

I'm not all that upset with Centre county Pennsylvania, because it was probably named by a British Subject at the time. A shopping centre is just stupid!

Like I said on this forum before. If you danced with Swayze, You can be Grey all day long. Grey is a name. Gray is a color.

I realize (not realise) a lot of people on this forum use voice recognition software to post here and we end up with steal cased ammo instead of steel. I think the software will get better in the future.

America became independent from Brittan a long long time ago, so why are some of us still spelling like we are British?

Rant over........as you were!!

Last edited:

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Hitler and Ford were friends and had dinner together. Hitler also commissioned Ferdinand Porsche to come up with a utility car for the people (The Folks Wagon) Volkswagen. The Volkswagen bug then became the symbol for love and peace hippies in the 60's.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Look at the color chart!!!! It's GRAY

I've seen Glocks and Berettas advertised as grey. They are both European, but if you go their respective websites they are gray.

I used to get specifications for offshore equipment with a color number and description as grey, but if you looked the color up in a Carboline catalog it was definitely gray.

Armor All is American. Under Armour is based in Maryland, but, they don't honor (notice no U) America using their British spelling.

In America if you have severe abdominal pains you might end up with an appendectomy.
    In the UK it would be an appendectomy.

Here in America if you have a sex change from female to male it's an addadicktome!

Your truck was probably made at the Fern Valley Road assembly plant in Kentucky. A plant that I used to make tooling for. In America.

I don't like taking Paracetamol. I like Acetaminophen. I would rather just Tylenol.

Other words to avoid:

aetiology
    anaemia
    anaesthetic
    caesarean
    defaecation
    dyslipidaemia
    glycaemic
    gynaecology
    haemoglobin
    haemorrhage
    ischaemic
    leukaemia
    orthopaedic
    paediatric
    diarrhoea
    coeliac
    dyspnoea
    foetus
    manoeuvre
    oedema
    oesophagus
    oestrogen
    behaviour
    colour
    favour
    humour
    labour
    tumour
    aeroplane

My ex-wife would get annoyed when a waitress couldn't understand her.
    Because they don't serve wu-tah. It's pronounced water.

I live down the street from the old Southwest Medical.
    It's now Ochsner Orthopedic Hospital. Or, if you look at their facebook it's Oschner Orthopaedic Hospital.

www.facebook.com/OchsnerLGOrtho/

The talking head Debbie Matenopoulos once said that she was 12 years old before she could spell her own name. That's understandable

I'm sure there are a lot of Doctors at Ochsner with advanced degrees. If they can't spell their own name, are you going to trust them with your health???

I'm not all that upset with Centre county Pennsylvania, because it was probably named by a British Subject at the time. A shopping centre is just stupid!

Like I said on this forum before. If you danced with Swayze, You can be Grey all day long. Grey is a name. Gray is a color.

I realize (not realise) a lot of people on this forum use voice recognition software to post here and we end up with steal cased ammo instead of steel. I think the software will get better in the future.

America became independent from Brittan a long long time ago, so why are some of us still spelling like we are British?

Rant over........as you were!!
    Lmmfao... I type grey for this exact reason... For the ones that know.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    This is the American company who manufactured military vehicles for the Nazis before and during WW2.
    Wasn’t that a truck plant not a weapons plant?
    And Henry built the Willow Run plant to build B-24 bomber just so the USAAF could bomb his own German plant. He also built more Jeeps than Willys.

And now back to Richard Simons truck.

Last edited:

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Figures that this thread would draw in the limp wrists. I was unaware that dick has a smell but I'll take your word for it.
    Your the one who said it...i seen asterisks.. So i assumed dick being this thread is about being gay and you jumped in with a useless comment.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Your the one who said it...i seen asterisks.. So i assumed dick being this thread is about being gay and you jumped in with a useless comment.
    That's what I'd generally expect from the rainbow men, always filling the blanks with dicks... and God knows what else. I'll leave you to it.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    LOL

1684600629582.jpeg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Wasn’t that a truck plant not a weapons plant?
    And Henry built the Willow Run plant to build B-24 bomber just so the USAAF could bomb his own German plant. He also built more Jeeps than Willys.

And now back to Richard Simons truck.

Military vehicles are not weapons, but they provide the logistics needed to fight.
    Yes, Ford switched sides after realizing that his friend Hitler was going to lose and decided to make money selling vehicles to us.
    The fact that Ford sued the War Department for damages is very telling indeed. His true loyalty was to money and the Nazis.

ncwg2boatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Va
    It is because these very small groups of people are driven by rage, hate, and seek power. They work their way up to the highest levels of Americans Corporations and Government so they can then force their ways on the masses. They might be small in numbers but they have a lot of power and have brainwashed almost every American under the age of 30.
    Fact..

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom