America

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Let's not turn this thread into a bashing one. I would like to say that although we might have a tit-for-tat debate on here, it is a great example of the freedoms that we all share and hopefully fully appreciate. It might get a bit heated, but let's all refrain from name calling. Feel free to call the candidates names, though...lol. All in all, I'm pretty proud to know that so many people are empassioned about the course of this country and are willing to discuss it so ferverently.

God Bless America (that line not endorsed by the ACLU...lol)

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm glad to know that so many people actually have an opinion as to who should run this country.

it is just a shame that enough people don't feel it is me.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    GBA..we don't say it enough. The rest of the free world needs to wake up and support us in all that we do. They need to know that if we go, so will they. This is our country. Millions have died fighting for each of us. That is the only reason we are still here. We must always be vigilant and not necessarily stand by and take the first blow.

We need to have our military swarm the areas of the Caribbean that Russia and Venezuela are holding war games. If it's international waters then we have every right to sail there also, whether anyone else is there or not.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    *calls the ACLU on Penguin for his mentioning of God*

;)

I'm proud of the forum, people I would gladly call friends that are on it, and my nation even though it's not perfect...neither am I.

Top Bottom