Ammo Prices

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Anybody have any idea where ammo prices will land? I'm seeing 9mm for a little over $.30/rnd. While this is better than last year, i still remember not that long ago (before the shortage) buying 9mm for $.13/rnd. Just wondering if it's going to get lower or is this the 'new normal'? While I don't shoot 9 (I bought it for friends at work) I do shoot .40, .45ACP, 10mm, and.223/5.56.
    I'm actually waiting for payday to come around so I can order a 1k rnd case of 10mm (I shoot 4-600 rnds a month on avg).. I don't own anything in 9mm but I may start buying some of that too just in case I feel froggy and buy something while it's still available

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Nobody can predict what prices are going to do . Tons of speculation though . I got caught short during one of the panics and I swore it wouldn't happen again . I am WELL stocked now .

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Nobody can predict what prices are going to do . Tons of speculation though . I got caught short during one of the panics and I swore it wouldn't happen again . I am WELL stocked now .
    Well I’m just gonna come camp out with you then lol…. They do this on purpose. They threaten to take guns, make new laws, raise prices astronomical, and then everyone panic buys….. Low and behold nothing happens and the prices drop 10 cents and then it starts all over again… They know exactly what they are doing. They are making tons of money on all this pancaking. They are the best gun salesmen ever! Oh well just play the game!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Prices are based on the labor and materials plus the ovehead.
    If raw materials are going up so is the price to the end user.
    And that is not even adding in profit.
    I do not see raw materials cost going down

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    If ammo sits on the shelves long enough, prices will come down. I'm doing my part.
    I’m not buying nearly as much as I was from academy lately but online ammo is actually pretty affordable again. Not where it once was or good but affordable and I’m still able to shoot just about every week without depleting my stock.

Target Sports USA

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2022
    Top Bottom