Ammo too good to be true

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scoutgunner

Premium Member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Houma, LA
    I saw an ad on Facebook market from www.OLCLough.com, called Bullet. Seems to be a liquidation site with cases of ammo of all kinds for $69. I just don’t trust it.
    Anyone else see or try it?

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    my link sucked, let’s try again

https://gun.deals/

like this deal I found there…..
    need a Shield Sights RMSc MiniSight 4 MOA Glass Lens Compact Reflex Red Dot Sight
    UPC: 794712615002 for your G48 MOS?
    It is the glass with the aluminum frame
    Yeah, under $260. I paid over $100 more for my first one I bought somewhere else 2 months ago.

Attachments

• 71529094598__2C2820C5-BBFE-4BD4-9CD9-8684FD79E67C.jpeg
      71529094598__2C2820C5-BBFE-4BD4-9CD9-8684FD79E67C.jpeg
      741.8 KB · Views: 50
    • IMG_2999.jpeg
      IMG_2999.jpeg
      81.6 KB · Views: 52
    Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    BTW Facebook openly allows fraudulent advertising, phishing, and blatant scams on their platform, but they'll censor the dirty Conservatives. My dad almost bought a "$69 self-propelled Husquvarna mower", and thankfully he asked me if I thought it was legit and we researched it together so he'd believe it was fake. They will use your "cookies" to sell advertising to scam sights so that YOU get stolen from while they profit.

I deleted all Meta products because they *essentially* allow sex-trafficking of minors on their site. I worked with Anonymous to expose hundreds of people and pages, 90%+ of which were allowed to remain up and "did not violate terms of service."

It also came out in congressional testimony that they promote negative interactions between people and their algorithm is designed to essentially make you anti-social and to destroy your relationships with friends and family.

Consider these things when using Meta (Facebook) products. It would be best for society if people never click on their ads.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom