And it begins :( raised insurance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jiggy205

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jun 10, 2014
    New Orleans
    Not going to say who I work for but the new policy says if your not vaccinated and can’t provide health reasons or religious beliefs. There will be a $25 a check premium increase for insurance. Blue cross

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Are the welfare recipients required to get the vaccine to receive their checks? Working people can lose their paychecks for refusal so....what would happen if people just said, F it and fire me. Who would do the work? This can be beaten if everyone stands firm. Easy to say but hard to do. Hell I’m sure soon retired employees will be getting notice if they don’t get the poke their pension and benefits will be stopped.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    X3 on religious belief.
    It wouldn’t be hard to find something in literature about not putting a foreign substance into your body. No one can tell you how you can interpret your religious believes. Also with the amount of different religions these days that seems like the easy way out of this BS.

Last edited:

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Not going to say who I work for but the new policy says if your not vaccinated and can’t provide health reasons or religious beliefs. There will be a $25 a check premium increase for insurance.

So don't tell us who you work for, but tell us who the insurance carrier is.

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    Delta said they are increasing insurance premiums by $200 a month for people who are not vaccinated. When I was in college, they had a discussion in one of those useless classes about health insurance being more for smokers, and I said, so when will health insurance be more for overweight people, or people who do extreme sports, or people who drink heavily as they will all have expensive health insurance bills when older.

iomg8

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yes, but they were used in their development. So the letter can be amended as needed.

And looking further, two articles (below). One says fetal cell lines were used in testing and development for all 3 and one saying Phizer and Moderna do not use them... More ******** from all sides... :doh:

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...olved-in-the-production-of-COVID-19-vaccines?

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...not-contain-aborted-fetal-cells-idUSL1N2LU1T9

Top Bottom