Another BOLO: Ruger LCP's and 3 Laptops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty J

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    New Iberia
    Last night our buisiness was broken into and three laptops and me and my father in laws LCP's were stolen. Two of the laptops were HP's and one was a Gateway with about 10K worth of CNC programming software on it. One of the LCP's was black factory and mine was Gunkoted Titanium on the slide and the mag release and flat black on the barrel so that one should be easily identifiable. The cops have come along with CSI and we are awaiting the detective to show up and pawn shop have been notified.

This has all happened at the 1800th block of East Main in New Iberia last night between 9pm and 6am this morning.

Dirty J

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    New Iberia
    Hate to hear about your loss. Did you guys have an alarm?
    Negative, but it is getting installed Monday morning. Better late than never I guess but it is Human nature to not miss anything until it is gone, Ya know.

Dang. That sucks ass man.
    Yeah you right! How's the little one? We need to hook back up when I get in on the 1st I think.

shame. that software will probably just be wiped out...
    Yeah, thats the pathetic part, They don't even know what they have if it was a typical street punk but in the right hands it could make a lot of money. We had a lot of programming hours that the majority was backed up but some wasn't. Just sucks we have to go buy 15K of new equipment just to keep the doors open and make a buck to survive, but as the old saying goes, Live and Learn.

Top Bottom