Another magazine ban being attempted .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    We have all seen where the Dems are going to attempt another Hi-Cap magazine ban . Since the Republicans control the House , I can only HOPE that it will fail . Nothing is for sure these days . What I am thinking is that it will drive up the prices and reduce availability , like the firearm / magazine panic after the Obama election . Hell , I ordered a few P-Mags myself this morning . :cool:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Well, there is a Republican proposing a 1000ft rule on all public officials.

I'm not sure why people insist on making it a Democrat/Republican issue. There are wrong ones on each side of the aisle. The best thing to do is write you reps on the issue when a bill is actually up for vote.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    A Democrat is proposing the magazine ban and that's the subject of the thread . At this point , I really have no interest in legislation affecting public officials .

armedincp

God Bless America
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Oh, yeah, a 1000ft rule is going to keep them safe! Do they really believe that someone who is intent on killing them is going to pay attention to a law that says they can't go within a 1000ft of them!

Ridiculous!

Walrus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Slidell
    They don't need a new 1000 ft politician law, they just need to hold their tax payer funded fund raisers at local schools.. Already a FFZ, they'll be completely safe there.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    AIM Surplus still has cheap 20 rd mags. I noticed their prices have gone up about a buck or two mags. Not much, but I noticed.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well, there is a Republican proposing a 1000ft rule on all public officials.

I'm not sure why people insist on making it a Democrat/Republican issue. There are wrong ones on each side of the aisle. The best thing to do is write you reps on the issue when a bill is actually up for vote.

Peter King of NY is a RINO. McCarthy can eat it. No ban will pass in this political environment. Especially not one that goes even further than the Clinton ban. If John Boehner says it's a good idea than you can start worrying.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I'm not worried about a ban being passed , but just the talk of one will create a panic similar to the one after the Obama election . Prices go up , people start hoarding . It could affect guns and ammo as well . We all experienced it .

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    lucky me... this is already on the way!

pix054944435.jpg
    pix144520292.jpg

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    Natchez Shooting Supply is having a pretty good sale on all of their hi-cap mags. 30 rd. C-Products alum. mags for $7.99. Also a pretty good sale on Glock mags too.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Speaking of those mags I ordered , I placed the order with Top Gun a little before noon . I just got an e-mail that said the order had been shipped ! Pretty damn good service .

Top Bottom