Any matches this Saturday?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prreed10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Any USPSA/IDPA/3- gun matches in the Lafayette/Baton Rouge area this Saturday? I'm headed home for Thanksgiving and wouldn't mind picking up a match. Thanks!

Ryan Reed
    Rudy Project USA IDPA Squad

prreed10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    I'm headed back to Little Rock on Sunday. I'll have to try to make a match next time. Thanks for the help guys!

jwglock

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I am curious about Tangi on Sunday as well. I responded to Hoov's email last week that I was in but haven't heard anything else about it.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    E-mail from Allen regarding TANGI match this weekend
    Tangi will have it's monthly IPSC match this coming Sunday after Thanksgiving. Robert will be setting up the stages on Saturday and will need help from those that can give a lending hand. I will not be there to help setup or shoot the match. As usual, anyone helping with setup on Saturday, will shoot the entire match for free.

Because this is a voluntary sport, and no one, and I mean no one gets paid, we must all pull together to rap things up at the end of the day. So, starting this Sunday, stage teardown will be done differently. Whatever bay you finish in, will be that squads responsibility to tear down and return to the buildings. This is the most fast and efficient method to do this. If everyone adheres to this new method, then everyone should be participating in the tear down and all will finish in a timely manner.

Thank you for all your cooperation in this small but pertinent matter.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!!

See ya'll at the Christmas Banquet on Saturday, December 3rd at Trey Yuen in Hammond.

Allen Hoover, President

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom