Ar uppers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nps_ranger74

Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Oak Ridge ,LA
    Hey all, where is a good place to look for ar 15 & 10 uppers for decent prices? Ar 10 lowers as well. I could easily buy either already built, but nothing is better than building and tweaking your own build. Thanks in advance

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I was going to recommend a shop in Baton Rouge but see you're in NE Louisiana. Gunbroker.com allows you to search for an FFL dealer close by. You can contact an FFL nearby and he can order whatever you wish to purchase. Or you can search for the lowest receiver prices yourself and work with your local FFL holder to acquire. The Gunbroker FFL search link is below....use your zip code.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

P.S...... FFL's transfer fees vary so shop/compare the FFL dealers close by you.

Last edited:

hdtconcepts

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 5, 2016
    baton rouge
    Black Friday is around the corner, decent discounts to be had. I'm waiting to buy most of the items on for my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Black Friday is around the corner, decent discounts to be had. I'm waiting to buy most of the items on for my build.

Black Friday is after the election... so depending how that goes there may not be much of a supply of black rifle parts come thanksgiving

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I know a guy selling an upper :D

A lot of places that have DD & BCM uppers are selling out. I've seen a few places that still have some more common uppers for sale, but it's slim pickins. The panic has already begun.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I know a guy selling an upper :D

A lot of places that have DD & BCM uppers are selling out. I've seen a few places that still have some more common uppers for sale, but it's slim pickins. The panic has already begun.

True story. I just went through it buying a new BCM rifle. I thought I would slide in and buy what I wanted when I felt like it. Not so. Stuff is drying up and it took a concentrated effort to pull it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom