Are There Any True Spam Blockers Out There?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Do any of you tech savvy whippersnappers know of a tried and true email spam filter that will COMPLETELY BLOCK any and ALL emails (I choose), from even getting to my email client (inbox, junk, or spam) folders? I want to be able to choose which spammers or addresses I want to completely stop; or bounce back! Don't want to see them or have to manage them at all!

I see there are some out there, but no definitive consensus on effectiveness.

Please don't offer suggestions if it doesn't fit the criteria above. Thanks!

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I use Proton Mail and a Proton VPN. With Proton Mail you can change the settings to fit your needs. I never get any unwanted spam.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Do any of you tech savvy whippersnappers know of a tried and true email spam filter that will COMPLETELY BLOCK any and ALL emails (I choose), from even getting to my email client (inbox, junk, or spam) folders? I want to be able to choose which spammers or addresses I want to completely stop; or bounce back! Don't want to see them or have to manage them at all!

I see there are some out there, but no definitive consensus on effectiveness.

Please don't offer suggestions if it doesn't fit the criteria above. Thanks!
    What email client are you using?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom