Are We That Stupid?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Constitutional Carry Bill is back for another run this session. Since last year, when we were told (by democrats), that we were too stupid to have permit-less carry, EVERY state surrounding Louisiana now has permit-less carry. That includes; Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas, & even Alabama (though technically not abutting Louisiana). Certainly the same old tired bureaucrats are going to tell us we shouldn't be trusted with this, but are we still going to be scolded for wanting this? Will Edwards veto, yet again?

In my view, if the Legislature again, overwhelmingly passes this, and Edwards again tells us that he has taken the advice of the Sheriff's Assn. to veto it. Think about how stupid they (those sheriff's, democrats, & Edwards), think we in Louisiana must be. Our citizenry is more irresponsible than Mississippi's? Arkansas'? Alabama's?

Louisianans! I realize that as much as 20-30% of our population are morons and total ideologues that are lock step voting blocs for democrats, and some of these republican bureaucrats are garbage too; but for freedom's sake; stop electing these damned democrats!

The only thing they truly know how to do is destroy things.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It wouldn’t shock me if Edwards takes the advice of the cowardly sheriffs again who were so terrified to have law abiding citizens carrying guns the way they see fit.

Hopefully it passes this year but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I do know that for awhile Willy Martin Sheriff of St. James Parish was the head of the Louisiana Sherriffs association. He is a liberal Democrat who before being sheriff was never in Law Enforcement. He was at the press conferences telling us we are too stupid to handle firearm freedoms in this state last time this came up. If there are more like him no wonder the Sheriffs association is so liberal when it comes to guns.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Here we go again..how soon some forget

Blaming the Gov and democrats.

Here's the problem replubli..cants

Oh I am fully aware of the RHINOS. They strut their feathers and make a lot of noise when there is a Democrat in the executive branch becuase they know full well that nothing they pass will become law. Then when they have a Republican is in the executive branch they pass none of the laws they said they would. Perfect example was the Republicans upholding Obamacare when Trump was in office.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Here we go again..how soon some forget

Blaming the Gov and democrats.

Here's the problem replubli..cants

You may keep your belief; but I assure you there are far more to blame!

In order of blame:
    1. David Vitter for being a hypocrite and losing a sure thing.
    2. John Bel Edwards for being a "lock-step" democrat that didn't want to be the first dem Governor to sign permit-less carry into law.
    3. Black democrats that "lock-step" with the anti gun mantra to hold their black constituents down.
    4. Any republican that didn't get on board with this last time.
    5. Those 2 republican shills who allowed themselves to be bought by Edwards to defect after saying they would support.
    6. The sheriff's assn. for disingenuously saying this was a public safety threat so they could continue to hold power over people.

I could go on.......

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    You may keep your belief; but I assure you there are far more to blame!

In order of blame:
    1. David Vitter for being a hypocrite and losing a sure thing.
    2. John Bel Edwards for being a "lock-step" democrat that didn't want to be the first dem Governor to sign permit-less carry into law.
    3. Black democrats that "lock-step" with the anti gun mantra to hold their black constituents down.
    4. Any republican that didn't get on board with this last time.
    5. Those 2 republican shills who allowed themselves to be bought by Edwards to defect after saying they would support.
    6. The sheriff's assn. for disingenuously saying this was a public safety threat so they could continue to hold power over people.

I could go on.......
    You can go on and on and on etc...but the bottom line is the republicants hold a majority in both houses and didn't even make a effort to exert their power. Blaming the governor for threatening to withhold funds for special projects in their districts.. ********

The legislature has the power of the purse strings not the gov.

But if it makes you feel good, keep voting for the same'o same'o...

but don't try making excuses for the feckless majority when you get the same'o same'o

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They could easily make up the Cash by enforcing Texting and Driving laws. They could write thousands of tickets a month.
    I saw at least 11 of the 20 drivers I passed (on Airline Hwy from Old Perkins to Industriplex), this morning on their phones while underway. 10 of them were women. Damn c*nts! :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You can go on and on and on etc...but the bottom line is the republicants hold a majority in both houses and didn't even make a effort to exert their power. Blaming the governor for threatening to withhold funds for special projects in their districts.. ********

The legislature has the power of the purse strings not the gov.

But if it makes you feel good, keep voting for the same'o same'o...

but don't try making excuses for the feckless majority when you get the same'o same'o
    They are all garbage! I vote with my head, but my vote is outnumbered by many idiots that don't!

As for the Governor's power to influence? Don't underestimate it! However, the veto override yesterday shows they may have the balls to go through with it this time.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I saw at least 11 of the 20 drivers I passed (on Airline Hwy from Old Perkins to Industriplex), this morning on their phones while underway. 10 of them were women. Damn c*nts! :mamoru:
    Just playing devils advocate here, one could argue you’re being just as reckless by taking your eyes off of the road long enough to look into someone’s car. Lol

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    They are all garbage! I vote with my head, but my vote is outnumbered by many idiots that don't!

As for the Governor's power to influence? Don't underestimate it! However, the veto override yesterday shows they may have the balls to go through with it this time.
    Let’s hope so

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just playing devils advocate here, one could argue you’re being just as reckless by taking your eyes off of the road long enough to look into someone’s car. Lol
    I drive a Tesla! :p

Besides, how is a person supposed to check out chicks without actually looking?

Top Bottom