Argentine FLASH HIDERS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    OK those of you that are on the ARGY GB, not sure if you guys are aware or not BUT these rifle kits have NOT been being shipped with FLASH HIDERS. Yes the barrels are threaded to accept the standard 9/16 24 left hand thread, BUT FH is not included. There are a few people on the FALFILES that either have the original style argy clones and I think gunpartsguy may have a few left as well. (IF he is still or back in business) OR you could go your own route and put whatever you like. I have what I guess you would call a partial clone......not 100% correct but most would never know anyway. I have a buddy that has modified some of his own and may have a few still avaliable, if there is enough interest I will check on it.

Just thought I would share this info incase you wanted the original type you could start searching.

ORIGINAL ARGY FH on this rifle

kingtgtargiefal002.jpg

Better original:

DSCN1673.jpg

Clone ARGY FH on MY rifle:

argysling1.jpg

Close Up of Clone:

argycmbodev.jpg

Partial post about the FH's:

Hey,
    For those frequent readers of this thread and wondering about what to do with the missing flash hider from the SARCO kits....gunpartsguy has a reproduction of the original Argy Flash hiders in stock....I have been informed that these are made from Imbel flash hiders

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Akajun, that.... and I think.....not 100% but I think the holes are also cut at more of an angle also....
    Again, it would be so close it wouldn't matter unless someone is just that anal about it being EXACT! BUT you would also have to remove the G-Launcher clip slot as well.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    It looks like an imbel combo device with the teeth faced off the front. I could convert a few on my lathe.

For those thinking about doing something like this, DSA has these in stock right now for $24.95 then you could get someone like Akajun to makeit look authentic or leave it as it either way. Not sure what someone would charge to do this but personally I think it would be worth it! Just MHO!

Belgian Type Short Flash Hider - 002D

002D.gif

Item Number: 002D

Unit Price: $24.95

Top Bottom