Arm the insurgency

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    There must be at least a couple division's worth of serviceable, reasonably reliable small arms of common calibers gathering dust in police property rooms across the nation that don't have any pending evidentiary value or legal owner awaiting return. The "found guns" that get turned in by hotels and rental car companies where no owner ever responds, guns where cases have already been adjudicated that are awaiting destruction, the ones nervous owners turn in that don't want them anymore but "don't want them on the street." I think all such weapons, and any available loose ammo, should be immediately released and shipped to the citizenry of Ukraine. We supplied the mujahideen who eventually pushed the Russkies out, hell they eventually pushed US out. I say flood their country with the means to resist, even if not from our military surplus, there's tens of thousands of guns, not even counting RGs and Hi-Points, just waiting to be destroyed that can be turned to the cause of Liberty instead.

росомахи!

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    There must be at least a couple division's worth of serviceable, reasonably reliable small arms of common calibers gathering dust in police property rooms across the nation that don't have any pending evidentiary value or legal owner awaiting return. The "found guns" that get turned in by hotels and rental car companies where no owner ever responds, guns where cases have already been adjudicated that are awaiting destruction, the ones nervous owners turn in that don't want them anymore but "don't want them on the street." I think all such weapons, and any available loose ammo, should be immediately released and shipped to the citizenry of Ukraine. We supplied the mujahideen who eventually pushed the Russkies out, hell they eventually pushed US out. I say flood their country with the means to resist, even if not from our military surplus, there's tens of thousands of guns, not even counting RGs and Hi-Points, just waiting to be destroyed that can be turned to the cause of Liberty instead.

росомахи!
    They are going to get weapons according to the British Priminster. He even said the Brits would ultimatley support them with the military. I heard if from his Mouth Live yesterday. Now lets see if it acctually happens.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It would just give the Russians an excuse to go ahead and annex the whole damn country . For " security reasons " . They'll probably do it anyway .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yet another example of how elections have consequences!

Good bye Ukraine!

Your corrupt leaders have been allowing our criminal politicians to steal millions over there for the last 20 years; now the chickens are coming home to roost!

Were I an innocent Ukrainian citizen in Ukraine right now, I would have very little hope as I look out and see nothing but feckless idiots in charge of the west! The biggest joke of all? The United States!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Time to buy Polish and Serbian AK’s. I hope Mexico don’t make a move on Texas. Nows the time if they want it back.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I hope they got their money’s worth from hunter & joe.

Attachments

• CF5AE62B-51DA-4F91-A6DD-0585AC9D753A.png
      CF5AE62B-51DA-4F91-A6DD-0585AC9D753A.png
      562.4 KB · Views: 11

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    The CIA started it in 2014 when the started **** with the elected pro russian gov and started a coup to put their people in. .. and I'm not gonna post links , look it up . A world of info is at your fingertips

Top Bottom