Armed Robbery on LSU Campus

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AfterShock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Didn't see if this has been posted yet, but got this in an email yesterday:

At approximatley 10:30 pm, July 15, LSU Police responded to an armed robbery that occurred near Peabody Hall and the Indian Mounds. Police are asking that you use caution and remain aware of your surroundings. The subject of interest has been described as a black male who left the scene on foot. If you have information regarding this incident or would like to report suspicious activity, contact the LSU Police Dept at 225-578-3231 or dial 911. Any updates will be posted at www.lsu.edu/police.

Office of Public Affairs

Last edited:

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    is there anymore details available? it says "armed robbery".... but armed robbery doesn't require a firearm IIRC

eta:
    §64. Armed robbery

A. Armed robbery is the taking of anything of value belonging to another from the person of another or that is in the immediate control of another, by use of force or intimidation, while armed with a dangerous weapon.

Last edited:

AfterShock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This is on the LSU PD website under Crime Alerts:

Type of Criminal Activity
    Robbery

Description of Suspect(s)
    B/M

Date of Crime Time of Crime Location of Crime
    07/15/2008 9:35PM Indian Mounds Parking Lot

Description of Criminal Activity
    Victim reported that as she was placing her books onto the back seat of her car, a B/M approached her from behind, pushed her against her vehicle and pulled her right arm behind her. The suspect demanded the victim's wallet, and she complied. When the suspect determined that there was no money in the wallet, he took the victim's school books and fled the area on foot. No weapons were used in the crime, and the victim was not injured. Officers searched the area but were unable to locate the suspect. Anyone with any information regarding this crime is urged to contact LSUPD at 225-578-3231.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I sure am glad that I no longer work at that **** hole of a university with those moronic liberal cuntfaced prostitutes running it. I wont tell you how I really feel, it's too vulgar.

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Colin, I'm surprised that you would say something so profane against our beloved LSU :curse:. I can't tell you the **** I catch at work because I don't care for LSU either and I went there for two and a half years! You won't find any LSU paraphernalia at my house unless its some of my wifes stuff (mostly shirts). She graduated from LSU and doesn't really care for it either. Come to think of it... most of the guys I know that are hard core LSU have never even attended classes there and/or their children are too stupid to make an 18 on the ACT and get accepted. LSU sports is sometimes exciting, but as far as the University... it can suck a fat one.:madfawk:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Par7485
    Top Bottom