Armorer courses

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Found a bunch of onesies and twosies, but nothing in the way of a complete package. Figure I’ll throw this out into the ether; many hands make light work, and many minds are usually better than one.

Looking for an armorer course for glock, AR, and shotgun. I know, glock isn’t exactly fond of letting non-glock instructors teach their material. Heck if I could find all three on the same week at the same location that would be a bonus.

If nobody is aware of anything, I’ll have to start looking into hiring armorer instructors. Appreciate any input y’all may have. TIA!

Last edited:

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    I’ve heard the same. Planning to reach out as they’re semi-local(ish).

Trying to find a set of instructors who’ll travel to assemble a proposal for a global armorer course for small LEAs in the region that can’t afford to send folks to one class, then 3 months later to another class, then a couple months later to yet another class, all in different places, with travel days on both sides of each class. Much easier, I think, for a department to break off two or three folks for a single, maybe 4-5 days, period and afterward have qualified armorers for almost everything they issue that goes bang.

Top Bottom