Assault weapons ban coming to New Orleans?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P7M8

"IE" Chantilly Import
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Metro New Orleans Area
    Heard on 870 am news this afternoon, bottom of the 2 O'Clock hour.

New Orleans Police Superintendent Warren Riley wants to look at the assault weapons ban implemented in New York City to see if it should be done here.

Why can't they get it? They're criminals stupid. They don't care about laws!

WWL 870 AM

60 rounds in 5 seconds? Sounds like a machine gun, they're already illegal unless you have the proper documentation genius!

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Maybe if the police chief would stop pointing assault weapons at the mayor, he wouldn't have to ban them.

N.O.is a hellhole ran by the utmost idiots......

spicoli.j

Bowling Pin Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Houma
    You've got it backwards, the mayor was pointing it at the police chief.

large_naginriley.jpg

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    hey, I didnt make that picture, just about peed on myself when I saw it posted on TD.com. I dont think the donut patch has to do with being a policeman, and more to do with being Fat-Phil:D

ZACKROCK

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Mandeville, Louisiana
    This photo was taken as Nagin was placing the firearm on a table. Did Nagin intentionaly point the fire arm at his face? No. The photo was taken at that moment and he ran with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    This photo was taken as Nagin was placing the firearm on a table. Did Nagin intentionaly point the fire arm at his face. No. The photo was taken at that moment and he ran with it!

Then he must've farted before he went to place it on the table because something was funny........:rolleyes:

BTW the rifle rack was behind them......

Nagin is still a worthless assclown.......

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Is anybody else catching why they're posing with these? They are letting everybody, Willy Wonka, the Chief, hell they even got Miles in on it it looks like. Why? The laughing and pointing and posturing suggests that they are getting pumped up about the whole experience. But they look down on the "common citizen" who wants to own these and tries to ban them.

Dunno maybe I'm reading too much into this. I'm just REAL glad I live in Jefferson!

When you outlaw the "Evil Black Rifles", then only outlaws will have them.:mad:

Dave

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    Is anybody else catching why they're posing with these? They are letting everybody, Willy Wonka, the Chief, hell they even got Miles in on it it looks like. Why? The laughing and pointing and posturing suggests that they are getting pumped up about the whole experience. But they look down on the "common citizen" who wants to own these and tries to ban them.

Dunno maybe I'm reading too much into this. I'm just REAL glad I live in Jefferson!

Dave

The 2nd picture is a photoshop

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Dave

No, No he was setting it on the table instead of the rifle rack with his hand on the pistol grip and fore grip and accidently pointed it at the chief. He farted, that's why they're laughing. :rolleyes::rolleyes: /sarcasm off

Just think how happy you would be in St. Tammany.....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom