ATF funds use

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    Just received this in my Google feed and thought to myself that this is where the money should be going in the first place. Would you you be more willing to pay the tax stamp if the money was ACTUALLY being used to benefit gun owners? (I.e hunters)

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I agree that I’d much rather see the money go there than to the ATF. I feel tax stamps are an infringement all together and would like to see them done away with permanently and everyone who ever had to pay for one reimbursed. I can’t think of a single gun law that actually works as intended. Unfortunately these are the rules we have to follow to play. It is what it is at this point I suppose but hopefully a lot of that changes in the near future.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It's taxation with representation, so it's a step in the right direction. I would prefer silencers to become Class 1 with the usual excise tax that already goes to Federal conservation efforts.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I don't trust politicians. I haven't looked at the language the bill uses but if it includes anything about money for the Global Biodiversity Assessment, that's what they are calling it when they limit how many farmers there are and how much land they can develop, restrictions on 'unsustainable activities' as well as 'returning existing land to native habitat condition' which is an Agenda 21plan to steal rural landowners land and prevent people from making any use of it whatsoever. As people begin talking about these topics and protesting, they have started changing what they call these ideas. Word games to hide what they are doing.

Maybe this is legit and doesn't have any sneaky language or goals, I don't know.

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    I don't trust politicians. I haven't looked at the language the bill uses but if it includes anything about money for the Global Biodiversity Assessment, that's what they are calling it when they limit how many farmers there are and how much land they can develop, restrictions on 'unsustainable activities' as well as 'returning existing land to native habitat condition' which is an Agenda 21plan to steal rural landowners land and prevent people from making any use of it whatsoever. As people begin talking about these topics and protesting, they have started changing what they call these ideas. Word games to hide what they are doing.

Maybe this is legit and doesn't have any sneaky language or goals, I don't know.
    WOWWWWWW! Now that's some dirty underhanded stuff right there. You're right about that, they will use terminology that people don't know to keep them ignorant. It's just like how they've done away with TRULY teaching kids to learn and are teaching just so kids can pass the test and the state/ Parrish can get more funding. SMH

Top Bottom