ATF "gun verification"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I get what you say but I think the line can be pushed in our favor towards less restrictions. What is the problem with machine guns, short barrel rifles and shotguns, suppressors and weapon conversion kits. Do a basic background check and let them be available. Its not like there tanks, fighter jets, RPGs or the likes. They just happen to be small arms and what is the problem with small arms?
    Maybe I only misjudged you a little bit. I may have to make you a new flag before this is over.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Being an admin, or a member on a gun forum does not automatically make you very, very pro-2A, your beliefs do, and your beliefs do not align with someone who is very, very pro-2A
    There is a difference between being very pro 2A and being unrealistic to the level of being kinda wacko.

I'm all about everyone having firearms and the ability to defend themselves, but I'm also not a fudd who thinks that Billy Bob down the street should be able to walk around his neighborhood park with a RPG.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I get what you say but I think the line can be pushed in our favor towards less restrictions. What is the problem with machine guns, short barrel rifles and shotguns, suppressors and weapon conversion kits. Do a basic background check and let them be available. Its not like there tanks, fighter jets, RPGs or the likes. They just happen to be small arms and what is the problem with small arms?
    I have no problem with machine guns, SBRs, or suppressors. Tax stamps for SBRs/Suppressors are dumb.

My only point is that realistically there needs to be a line. The question is just where do you draw the line. When we start asserting that any restrictions or any "line" are bad, we start encroaching on "fudd" territory.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I have no problem with machine guns, SBRs, or suppressors. Tax stamps for SBRs/Suppressors are dumb.

My only point is that realistically there needs to be a line. The question is just where do you draw the line. When we start asserting that any restrictions or any "line" are bad, we start encroaching on "fudd" territory.
    Maybe.

But, ya know, I see cartels and gangs with the fun stuff, and I have to wonder, where did they get that hardware? Why do they have access to this stuff but we don't? And let's not forget the $80+ billion of equipment left for the Talis. I guess we have to give that a pass too, since it's on the other side of the world.
    CBS just made a report on the arms sent to Ukraine, they say only 30% makes it to the "intended destination". Why does our government hate us so much that they won't let us have the good toys, but they give them to criminals? And we pay for it. We pay to give all the fun weapons to criminals but we don't get to play with any of it. Why is that?

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    There is a difference between being very pro 2A and being unrealistic to the level of being kinda wacko.

I'm all about everyone having firearms and the ability to defend themselves, but I'm also not a fudd who thinks that Billy Bob down the street should be able to walk around his neighborhood park with a RPG.
    Remember the intent of the second amendment was to protect against a tyrannical government. Specifically to support the right to bear arms for individuals and the states to be able to defend against Federal over reach. Those founding fathers had enough of Kings telling them what they could and couldn't do. Given that I will always mention that if you read it as the intent then I should have the right to equal armament. I do realize that it is impractical to go all the way to owning fighter jets and the like but backoff excessive small arms regulation.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I absol
    I like your thoughts but, are you giving up on using our vote to let the "Government " know where we believe they are wrong or right? I am not, I vote, contact my representatives and senators regarding my desires, and I contribute to support representatives i believe support my desires even if they aren't my representative. What other choice do you have to make change happen? If you know of a better way to make changes to "our" government i would love to hear it.
    Magdump said:
    I absolutely go and vote every chance I get. That’s definitely a good start. Unfortunately it’s not the magic bullet. I don’t know what I said to make you think I don’t believe in it. I also don’t know what I said to make you think I had a solution to our problems. I simply state how I feel and point out what I see is wrong. I know some of what should be done but it’s not in my power to fire half the federal government or force them to honor the Constitution.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I get your opinion, I just believe he lost and the votes were valid. You have to produce a lot of conspiracies to make it work for Trump to win. About 60 courts called bs on trump, one court said Trump was right but, it wasn't on count. All courts not just democratic run courts, even the Conservative Supreme Court ruled bs on Trump. The Republicans who won their seats in swing states weren't real big on stating their votes were bs. So this is why I believe he lost the Republicans the presidency.
    A lot of the courts dismissed cases for technical reasons rather than on the merit of the case. Judges didn't want to get involved. And there are a lot cases of irregularities being found in investigations into the voting but no smoking gun.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    A lot of the courts dismissed cases for technical reasons rather than on the merit of the case. Judges didn't want to get involved. And there are a lot cases of irregularities being found in investigations into the voting but no smoking gun.
    So your saying our judges don't give a sh_t rather than publicly doing their jobs. Seems to me rulings were made

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    60 court rulings to 1 that the big steal claims were bs. Appeals on these ruling sustained, big steal claims were bs. Conservative Supreme Court ruled big steal claims were bs. His own attorney General stated the claims were bs.

You got to invent a lot, I might a lot, of conspiracies to climb that hill to believe he won!

Wake up, move on to better fights. TRUMP LOST as ruled in the current system we have! If you don't like the system move on to fixing the system. A much better fight then attempting to change the past. You can affect the future!

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So your saying our judges don't give a sh_t rather than publicly doing their jobs. Seems to me rulings were made
    Yes. I'm saying they would rather find a reason to not look at the case than deal with the outcome should they render the "wrong" verdict. A lot of judges have very little, if any, oversight, to compel them to take the case. How many of the cases were dismissed due to standing or mootness?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    60 court rulings to 1 that the big steal claims were bs. Appeals on these ruling sustained, big steal claims were bs. Conservative Supreme Court ruled big steal claims were bs. His own attorney General stated the claims were bs.

You got to invent a lot, I might a lot, of conspiracies to climb that hill to believe he won!

Wake up, move on to better fights. TRUMP LOST as ruled in the current system we have! If you don't like the system move on to fixing the system. A much better fight then attempting to change the past. You can affect the future!
    Who hasn't moved on. Who's trying to change the past?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Who hasn't moved on. Who's trying to change the past?
    The past won't be changed, even if many were given false hopes of this happening. With that being said, we can expect every federal election (and possibly some state) going forward to be fake, no matter who supposedly wins.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

You have a lot of faith in an absolutely dishonest and corrupt system. If the past recent years have not opened your mind to just how corrupt this country and the rest of world really is, you may never see it.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    You have a lot of faith in an absolutely dishonest and corrupt system. If the past recent years have not opened your mind to just how corrupt this country and the rest of world really is, you may never see it.
    It is amazing how bs can blind peoples minds

Rudy and his tours all over the country filing law suits, claiming he has magical evidence that will prove Trump won. He's got evidence in his phone.. He gets into court and goes belly up, big league, NOT GOT NO EVIDENCE I GOT THEORIES, I HEAR RUMORS. Get thrown out and lose law license to practice in some states. A CLOWN AND A SHI_TY CLOWN AT THAT.

Our girl Sidney with the voting machine bs. DOESN'T HAVE EVIDENCE! Gets sued for deformation and claims how could anyone believe what she said was true as her defense. Guess she thinks people had to be stupid to believe her. Is she calling believers STUPID CLOWNS?

Yeah the past has opened my mind!

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    The past won't be changed, even if many were given false hopes of this happening. With that being said, we can expect every federal election (and possibly some state) going forward to be fake, no matter who supposedly wins.
    Let's break out that small violin!

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Rudy and his tours all over the country filing law suits, claiming he has magical evidence that will prove Trump won. He's got evidence in his phone.. He gets into court and goes belly up, big league, NOT GOT NO EVIDENCE I GOT THEORIES, I HEAR RUMORS. Get thrown out and lose law license to practice in some states. A CLOWN AND A SHI_TY CLOWN AT THAT.

Our girl Sidney with the voting machine bs. DOESN'T HAVE EVIDENCE! Gets sued for deformation and claims how could anyone believe what she said was true as her defense. Guess she thinks people had to be stupid to believe her. Is she calling believers STUPID CLOWNS?

Do you believe that the election was free from any irregularities?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I don't care if you like Trump or not, both of us have stated we find him suspect for our own reasons.

You don't have to agree with him or anyone that associates with him to see that what took place was not an election by the people.

If you ask me, all the antics from his associates is further proof that it was all a show, put on for both sides.

Mr Smooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2022
    Destrehan
    I don't care if you like Trump or not, both of us have stated we find him suspect for our own reasons.

You don't have to agree with him or anyone that associates with him to see that what took place was not an election by the people.
    You can go with that, I cannot

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Then again, Rudy Giuliani told us about hunters laptop (someone gave it to him) long before it was confirmed to be true.
    So while I may have my own suspicions and theories, I try not to write anything off as BS.

It is an information war. It doesn't matter what the information is or who it comes from, it's all given for a purpose, whether it's true or false.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom