ATF Playing F F games to screw us

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yup!!! That’s what I been saying

Definition of amnesty

The term 'amnesty' is derived from the Greek amnesia meaning forgetfulness or oblivion. It refers to a grant of forgiveness for a past criminal offence by a sovereign power, usually for an offence committed against the state (such as treason, sedition, or rebellion).

bout like taking a plea deal for something you didnt do cause they say its gonna be off your record after you complete probation vs we got you for 5 years if you dont take the deal lol..... :mamoru:

Last edited:

Ddk85

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2022
    Near Albany La
    I have a feeling many will fall for it. They will be first in line to take advantage of an "opportunity" to have things registered as a sbr, for free. Then that will make it harder for the rest of us who don't want this ridiculousness.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i think the sheep will fall in like you said and be quick to register for a " free stamp " then realize by the millions they do not meet the criteria via the point system for a free stamp, in turn will have "x" amount of time to get a trust, finger printed, photo, register as an sbr, pay $200 for your stamp or instantly become a fugitive of the law and turn your illegal gun over to the atf or be subjected to $250000 fine and 10 years in jail

1663388543250.png

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    i think the sheep will fall in like you said and be quick to register for a " free stamp " then realize by the millions they do not meet the criteria via the point system for a free stamp, in turn will have "x" amount of time to get a trust, finger printed, photo, register as an sbr, pay $200 for your stamp or instantly become a fugitive of the law and turn your illegal gun over to the atf or be subjected to $250000 fine and 10 years in jail

View attachment 126018
    Dont forget the engraving part. lol

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Several years ago I contemplated buying an AR pistol with a brace but I knew sooner or later the ATF would pull the rug out.

Top Bottom