ATV Tires

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I really want these to go to someone who really needs them not some who just wants them. I have a set of pull offs from my 2005 Rincon. My customer whom I bought the 4 wheeler from had these stored and wanted me to take them off his hands. I thought about using them for spring and summer but I just do not have the time to do a lot of riding so no since in going through the hassle. If you are in dire need of tires and can not afford a set well here you go. 2 25x10x12's and 2 25x8x12's Ohtsu AT's. I am located in Shreveport and they can be picked up here. I will be going to Big lake on the 20th so if you want to drive to the house I will be staying at just south of Spicers at Hackberry I can bring them with me.
    Louis

Attachments

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      241.5 KB · Views: 24

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    By the way I meant to add that the first person that says I'll take them here gets them..not the first PM. I am off to be and will not be back on till tomorrow evening.
    Thanks!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I live just north of Lake Charles off Hwy 171 and would be glad to take them off your hands on your way down.

What time do you think you'll be near Derrider, LA on Friday the 20th?

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I have no idea...do not even know if we will go that way or take 49 to 10...I am rolling down with 2 other guys so that is up in the air as of right now. I know I will be at Hackberry Saturday morning

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I have no idea...do not even know if we will go that way or take 49 to 10...I am rolling down with 2 other guys so that is up in the air as of right now. I know I will be at Hackberry Saturday morning

Well bro, I would probably bet there's no way your pals are driving 2 hours out of their way to Lafayette, to head West for two more hours back towards Lake Charles.
    confused.gif

Hwy 171 is a straight shot from Shreveport to Lake Charles so that's why I suggested it.

Either way don't sweat the details just yet, just talk to your buddies and when you find out what the scoop is get back with me here or via PM. ;)

Thanks

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom