Bayou Bullets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    Has anyone ordered from Bayou Bullets lately. I ordered some 9mm back on August 3rd. When I ordered they had a lead time of 10-12 weeks.which I understood and was fine with waiting. Now their website says 4-6 weeks. I have not received the order as of today. I’ve emailed them but have not gotten a response back about my order.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    Lately? A few months ago. A friend also ordered some after me. We both got them within the time they said. They seem to meet what they say. Considering a hurricane I’m surprised they can meet the 10 to 12 weeks. Don’t worry, be happy… when they get there.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I don’t know anyone At BB but it’s in Reserve La. Do you know that a Hurricane pass threw Reserve? More that 50% of homes have Blue Roofs.
    One friend a 1/4 mile from there lost all 4 roll up doors, all the bricks from the front of his shop & the roof off the office.
    Be Patient. Hurricanes clean up Sucks!

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    This is not my first time ordering from them. I used to deal with Donnie when he owned it. They have always been prompt on with their orders. I didn’t even think about hurricane damage. Hopefully they will get caught up soon and get my shipment out soon.

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    I used them for a while, but when covid hit their lead times were just way too long. I started using black bullets instead. They can get your order within a week.

J

JMAN_365

Give them a call….. I’m sure they’ll get it squared away for ya!

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    I don't know if they sustained damage but it was pretty bad that way. I know they were backed up and the hurricane probably did not help. Call or email Dennis is a good dude and should get back to you.

Beau Etienne

Take a Card. Any Card.
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    I've used them a few times before and since Covid. They were never delivered on time. Always about a month or so longer. Covid increased that x2 ,at least, and they refuse to answer their phones or call back for weeks when I last ordered about a year ago.
    I like to keep my purchases as local as possible, but I started using other suppliers.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I've got some Berry's 124gr if you're in a pinch and need some.

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    I had posted a WTT thread I have a pile of new 300blk starline brass...

These guys responded ...nice conversations.. decided I'd buy 1000 load ready 556 casings first and then trade later for 308, 556, and 380 brass.

I paid in full a month ago and no dice. I'd been pissy if I had sent 1000 new 300blk brass first and been waiting a month for the trade.

No big deal. Processed 556 brass is super ez to find.

redgun

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Gonzales area
    This is not my first time ordering from them. I used to deal with Donnie when he owned it. They have always been prompt on with their orders. I didn’t even think about hurricane damage. Hopefully they will get caught up soon and get my shipment out soon.
    i did not know that Donnie sold the business . Thanks for bringing it up..

DaggerBlade

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Baton Rouge LA
    I had posted a WTT thread I have a pile of new 300blk starline brass...

These guys responded ...nice conversations.. decided I'd buy 1000 load ready 556 casings first and then trade later for 308, 556, and 380 brass.

I paid in full a month ago and no dice. I'd been pissy if I had sent 1000 new 300blk brass first and been waiting a month for the trade.

No big deal. Processed 556 brass is super ez to find.
    You must have Bayou Bullets confused with another business. Bayou Bullets only makes bullets (lead projectiles). No brass, no casings. Just bullets.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    They used to be located in Gramercy when Donnie owned the business. I would drive down from Zachary to order and pickup in person but that was a while ago.

Top Bottom