Bayoushooter members in Ponchatoula?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Reason for asking, I was driving the backstreets to get to 51 on my way to kenner. As I passed down the last street before I cross the railroad tracks I saw a guy unloading his truck with some bags and rifle cases. What I noticed first was he was OC'ing a nice stainless 1911.

I'm glad to see more people open carrying and am glad to know there are other pro-gun guys around me. I was just wondering though, if there was any other members close to me.

Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    I'm about 15 minutes away, over toward Madisonville. We get over to Ponchatoula now and then. It's as easy to go there as it is to go to Mandeville or Covington.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I know a couple of BS members in Ponchatoula, but none that would be open carrying :D

Well I'm not exactly sure if we was CC'ing and didnt have his other shirt on or if he was OC'ing. He had what looked like an IWB on the outside of his pants. It looked like one of those crossbreed supertucks.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Well I'm not exactly sure if we was CC'ing and didnt have his other shirt on or if he was OC'ing. He had what looked like an IWB on the outside of his pants. It looked like one of those crossbreed supertucks.

If he didn't have is outer/cover shirt on and you could see the gun, then by definition he was carrying openly. If it was concealed then you would not have seen it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I know that, I was implying that possibly he was CC'ing and took his cover shirt off. He was in his driveway. I don't think he was worried about someone seeing his gun.

Top Bottom