Beat dat heat!! Otto Noizebarrier Micro now in stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    noize-barrier-earplugs_open-case-1000.jpg

New product drop for y'all brave enough to go shooting outdoors in this soul-crushing climate of ours.

These are ready-fit (not custom molded) electronic in-ear hearing protection. $452 sticker price plus tax, anyone reading this forum gets 'em for $400. Shoot me a pm or text at 504-229-2440 to connect.

23NRR protection with the silicone tips (same as muff models like Walkers, Leights, Comtacs, etc) and 28NRR protection with the foam tips (on par with custom-molded options). 16-hour battery life on the plugs, recharging case good for 20 charge cycles. Super comfortable.

La26

Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    I have a pair of these and love them. The storage/recharging case is a nearly "bullet proof" and waterproof Pelican case about the size of a pack of cigarettes. They are all day comfortable to wear and have 2 settings. Push the on button once and you hear normal sounds, or push the button again and you get enhanced sound levels. Both settings block out loud noises like gunshots, etc.. I wear them mostly while elk hunting out west, and when you hear an elk bugle while wearing these, it really adds to the experience. I can also hear my guide clearly when he is whispering to me, which is not possible when wearing passive ear protection. I highly recommend these as a next level up from normal ear plugs or even cheaper electronic plugs. They come with both foam and silicone ear inserts. I found both inserts really comfortable. They last all day without having to be recharged and at the end of the day, just put them back into the carrying case and they recharge automatically. I shoot a .340 Weatherby that has a radial brake, so hearing protection is a must. These work perfectly.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom