Become A Brain Surgeon Instructor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I will be hosting a series of three day BRAIN SURGEON INSTUCTOR workshops in Baton Rouge and in North Louisiana. Tuition is only $450.

Upon successful completion of the class, YOU will be a full-fledged NSA Certified (Neuro Surgical Associate) BRAIN SURGEON .......... and thus qualify to become a Certified Brain Surgery Instructor.

No prior experience is needed. We will teach YOU everything you need to know. And you'll make enough on your first surgical procedure to recoup all of your training expenses.

If you've been wondering who the best brain surgeon instructor is in Louisiana ........... it's YOU !!

For details, or to enroll, contact www.theresoneborneveryminute.com
    We accept all major credit cards.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I will trade you a spot in my gun totin' metrosexual douche bag class for a spot in your brain mechanics class.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I'm tempted. Is that open-Totin' or concealed-Totin' ??

Most of our instructors are from Kalifunnier so for all intensive purposes you can carry air soft in either IWB or OWB as long as your plastic BB's aren't capable of velocities that would could cause a red mark or bruise on their perfectly tanned skin in the case of a ND.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Will you be instructing on how to perform a lobotomy with an ice pick through the nose?

Can we bring a guest so we can get hands on experience during the class?

Thanks for offering such a good class, is there a minimum enrollment quota that we must meet so the class wont be canceled? Also what forms of payment do you accept?

Thanks again

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    1. Will you be instructing on how to perform a lobotomy with an ice pick through the nose?

2. Can we bring a guest so we can get hands on experience during the class?

3. Thanks for offering such a good class, is there a minimum enrollment quota that we must meet so the class wont be canceled?

4. Also what forms of payment do you accept?

Thanks again

1. We do teach the NCA (Nasal Cavity Access) technique. But we much prefer the Intra-Rectal method.

2. Yes, you may bring a guest, at a reduced fee. If the guest is a member of Obama's cabinet, all fees are waived.

3. The minimum class size is two. I have to cover my overhead ............. after all, it does say ".com"

4. Payment terms vary based on your financial condition. Many aspiring Surgical Instructors choose the "CIF" (Cash in Fist) option, which features a 2% discount. Others prefer the "ZD6MTPNI" (Zero Down, 60 Months To Pay, No Interest) plan, while others opt for our popular layaway program (some restrictions apply).

Top Bottom