SOLD: Beretta 92FS with Extra: for p226 or m9a2 or H&K 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arbiterk

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 23, 2018
    Mandeville, LA
    Looking to basically get a gun with capability for night sights and a rail attachment, and will pay a little bit extra on top of my side of trade to make up any differences. Valued at $750 See details below:

I have a Beretta 92FS in very good condition, that has a lightened double action pull and smoother action, with hogue OD green grips, as well as a fresh barrel installed that has seen a few mags of use after testing and recreational use. It comes with a Galco leather holster, and can come with a handful of 17-rounder magazines if trading me a non 92FS-based gun. It has been a great shooter, but looking to get something with a rail and the ability to swap out the sights.

I am mainly looking for:

-Beretta 92A1 and newer versions (all with rails and sights that are replaceable), I will keep my magazines as it makes no sense to give them all up if basically keeping same gun.
    -Sig P226 platform 9mm, can trade mag for mag. Prefer one that is not too old, and def keen on anything that has been weather treated (cerakote etc).
    -H&K P30 9mm with safety or just decocker
    -H&K USP9c

I am located in Mandeville, and work offshore at times so bear with me. My phone number is 985-seven78-six227.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom