Best Boudin in LA? Go vote on it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pfirefighter2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2022
    I have been avoiding it, narrowly, because I'm trying to avoid carbs, but their cracklins are top notch. I live in Vicksburg, now, but Louisiana will always be my home state! Hope they bring some of that goodness your direction!

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Okay...Best Stop may have a good rice dressing in a casing but the BEST Boudin is just a little drive up Hiway 13 to Mowata... You all should get out a little away and from those "trendy" boutique shops. And WHO THE HELL puts pepperjack in boudin?? If you are into "crap in a casing" take a trip to New Iberia and check out Legnon's Boucherie. They have red beans and rice, crawfish fettucine, and a few others, in a casing...

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    In no particular order…

Bourque's - Port Barre
    Billy’s - either location
    Stelly’s - Lebeau
    Bergeron’s - Port Allen

Honorable Mentions:
    Benoit’s - Addis
    Andre’s - Erwinville
    Kelly’s(don’t think they are around anymore, used to be where Juneau’s is on Hospital Rd in New Roads)

Those are the ones that come to mind. I work with some folks from Acadiana area and they bring some from a spot. It I can’t think of the name of it and it’s good also.

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Am I the only one who thinks Best Stop's boudin changed about 8 or 10 years ago? It's still good, but seems different to me.
    Nope, I have noticed a difference not only in their boudin, but also their cracklins. Just not as good as they used to be since they've tried expanding their business. Still very good though. About the only thing that is still the same is their boudin balls, but I think that's because of the seasonings. Just my $.02.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Rouses in Houma has Best Stop also. I think they are going to carry in quite a few locations.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Haven't had Best Stop in a while but Nunu's was pretty good when I had it. I also like Boudin King here in Jennings but they can be hit or miss on the salt. I tend to like more rice in my boudin than meat. Someone on here once said Petos on I-10 just west of Jennings was good.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'd say the "best" is Billy's Smoked Boudin. After that, I'd say Jerry Lee's boudin.

Top Bottom