Biden administration to cut off lake city sales to civilians.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

Update video. He speaks with a Lt Colonel in charge at the Army’s public affairs office. The solider he speaks to says at this time no policy change with emphasis on “at this time” I guess we’ll have to wait and see how this plays out.

In the meantime Academy sports is still deeply stacked on ammo. 10% off for military and first responders until July 4. You can get an additional 5% off if you have an academy credit card. It’s been nice buying ammo from academy this past couple weeks almost daily saving 15% on each purchase.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    LETS GO BRANDON

I’d say if you feel comfy or justified paying the going rate for ammo and you feel the need, load up. Mags are still pretty cheap too. If we are gonna see any halfway drastic new gun laws in the next 2-6 years, they will likely come down very soon. Not trying to play chicken little here, but I know history repeats itself and these times are ever reminiscent of the Clinton days.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA

Doesn't help that the IRS is buying up all the ammo.

According to the Government Accountability Office the ammunition breakdown at the time included:

• 3,151,500 Pistol and revolver rounds
    • 1,472,050 Rifle rounds
    • 367,750 Shotgun rounds
    • 56,000 Fully automatic firearm rounds

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

According to the Government Accountability Office the ammunition breakdown at the time included:

• 1,472,050 Rifle rounds
    • 367,750 Shotgun rounds
    Yeah, we saw a big spike during the Obammy years as well. I remember me and my dad having a good crazy laugh one day when they were talking about arming the post office. We both remember where the term “going postal” came from.
    Our federal government is like the people on that reality show, “my 1200 pound life” or whatever it’s called. Just fat and sick.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Yeah, we saw a big spike during the Obammy years as well. I remember me and my dad having a good crazy laugh one day when they were talking about arming the post office. We both remember where the term “going postal” came from.
    Our federal government is like the people on that reality show, “my 1200 pound life” or whatever it’s called. Just fat and sick.
    But what does the IRS need all that ammo for do they plan to shoot tax violators?

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

• 1,472,050 Rifle rounds
    • 367,750 Shotgun rounds
    Fully automatic firearm ROUNDS... Is there a difference between semi and full auto ammo? Pistol and Revolver rounds? A guess a semi-automatic pistol and a revolver of the same chambering use a different type of round?

Top Bottom