Biden Impeachment and Civil Unrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Say the Republicans take both the House and the Senate in November. They impeach Biden, because prior history tells them they should, and the Senate votes to convict.

Even less. Say Republicans take both sides of Congress.

Do you think there will be civil unrest by the upset people who support Biden and his party ?

Wide spread looting and rioting ?

Are you preparing for a sudden decay in civility ?

Looking forward to any insight.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    id be more worried about the laughing hyena that would take his place.....

with that said, they are all puppets, and we will never get rid of the puppet masters... they owe to much to the puppet masters by the time they make it to that position... One of the nicer things about trump was he didnt owe alot of them, he played how he wanted to play and was able to cut "some" of the puppet master strings lol

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Man I really shouldn’t weigh in on this, but I just have to.
    I’d actually like to see something like this play out. I’d really like to see the real life numbers of useless people that actually support this POSPOTUS. They should come out into the open and be counted for all to see. However they’d like to appear, civil unrest or not. We all need to see the real life numbers and see the faces of those who support him, so we know how many there truly are.
    Im not saying there wouldn’t be riots. .000001 of the population has been present in some of the worst rioting our nation has ever seen. I don’t expect FJB has that many diehard constituents but it would be nice to get some facial recognition data tucked away as well, so these useless people can go on record as being a supporter of all that is wrong with our country.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Just curious, in this scenario, what is he being impeached for?

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'd say we can only hope so. Let them go crazy and get stupid. Then people such as ourselves, can sit back, watch the show and let the Stupids kill themselves off or at least get themselves out in jail. If nothing else, we will know who they are as previously stated

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Anything your heart desires. Lol... Let's say treason for arguments sake. Treason leading to the death of many U.S. Service men and women due to sudden withdrawal from Afghanistan with **** poor prior proper planning.
    Alright, yeah, I don't see that happening even in a Republican controlled congress. Tis a pipe dream in my opinion.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    mental capacity, dementia, alzheimer's ? :dunno:
    In a few years there will be secret service and other figures close to FJB that will attest to his lack of mental capacity “during those years” it’s a shame nobody will own up to it now though. Imagine the number of people and the effort it takes to try to maintain appearances.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    In a few years there will be secret service and other figures close to FJB that will attest to his lack of mental capacity “during those years” it’s a shame nobody will own up to it now though. Imagine the number of people and the effort it takes to try to maintain appearances.
    Maybe…or they may suffer the same fate as the dozens that tried to come forward about the Klintonz.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Handing terrorists $86,000,000,000 of U.S. Military equipment, guns/ammo, cash...
    Flooding Our Great Country with illegal immigrants...
    Catering to said illegals, moving them around the Country through the night...

Those alone should be enough to impeach and remove from office, especially if what Clinton was removed for was enough. LOL

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    If they take both the House and Senate then they can contain what damage the ultra progressives can do. Then let Creepy Uncle Joe just go away in two years being remembered as making Jimmy Carter look good. If they Focus on core issues (inflation, gas prices, border security) and can show they have improved things in the 2 years from where we will be in Nov then the Republicans would have a decent chance to win the Presidency in 2024. If they try to impeach (what good would that do? Look at the replacement) they will stir up the liberals and they will come out in force during the next election to elect more dumbasses. Right now the Dems are turning on each other. Everyday people are sick and tired of their failed policies. Look how progressive DAs are being recalled and several Dems are turning on Biden. or distancing themselves from him for thier own survival.

I think the GOP is being handed the golden opportunity with the current state of the country. It will be up to them to rise & shine or f*ck it up yet again. Unfortunately I do not have much faith in the GOP based on recent history. They need to be smart and pick their battles. The goal is to win the long term goal not try to fight and win every little battle. To govern effectively, I feel there has to be an element of compromise on both sides.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I don't see Republicans impeaching Biden. It sets a bad precedent... I do see Biden stepping down though. I also see Kamala refusing the promotion. Maybe Ron Newsom stepping in?

Top Bottom