Big News from Canuck!! Gun shop now open in Mandeville, loyalty program, and a free shotgun giveaway.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    HEYYYY ERRRBODY!!!

Got some cool news to share with everyone. Things have been spinning up here over in Canuckland. I got a little retail shop set up in Mandeville with my FFL, so I'm now a full-service retailer for whatever your heart desires.

If you want to order a gun (or anything else) from me, shoot me a PM here or text me at 504.229.2440 and let me get you a price quote. I'll do my best to match or beat whatever you can find online. Give me a chance to earn your business.

If you want to order a gun online, feel free to send it to me for a local pickup, just put in "Canuck Tactical Outfitters" as your local FFL and let me know what's coming. Incoming transfer fees are going to be $20 flat.

Store hours are by appointment only, but I'm always close by and ready to connect. Again, just shoot me a text or give me a call.

Store inventory: I'm not going to keep a ton of guns on hand and want to do most things to order (at least to start out) but I am going to scoop up some great pieces when I see them. I'll post current inventory here in the forum.

STORE OPENING PROMO #1 -- LOYALTY PROGRAM

Your wife might yell at you for buying more guns, but I'm gonna reward you for it. Introducing the Six-Shooter* loyalty punch card: Every 5 transfers you do with me, you'll get the 6th for free.

* Unless someone can help me come up with a better name haha

STORE OPENING PROMO #2 -- FREE SHOTGUN GIVEAWAY

Yep you heard that right, I'm gonna give away a shotgun.

Every time you either buy a gun or transfer a gun through me, I'll put your name in the hat for the giveaway draw. On Sunday June 18th (that's three months from today) I'll draw the name of one lucky bastard to win a FREE CZ 612 Pump-Action 12ga 18.5" Home Defense Shotgun.

cz-usa-612-home-defense-and-home-defense-combo-2-1.png

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    What? No Luck Bastard promo code. Good Luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom