Bill Cassidy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Philt1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Lafayette La.
    Cassidy is a RINO , I voted for him Twice and the only reason he got my vote last time was because it was between him and a greasy RAT At least I know what I get with a DemoRAT , he better hope a real Republican never runs against him

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The first time I met him was back when he first ran for office. As a psych nurse who was familiar with working with combative and sometimes dangerous patients, Cassidy tripped my "spidey senses" HARD. I bumped into him several times during that year and I was never comfortable letting him inside my personal space, much less letting him get behind me. Several LEO friends relayed the same experience. I continue to occasionally run into him in the political and media circles. I always smile and politely shake his hand when required but I always still get that same creepy ass vibe. To this day, I trust my gut and still won't let him get behind me. Bad juju...

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Why am I not surprised that Bill Cassidy is on the FTX list. Probably because he's a Democrat that identifies as a republican.

Attachments

• FkFCz48aYAAxY2i.jpeg.jpg
      FkFCz48aYAAxY2i.jpeg.jpg
      163.7 KB · Views: 82
    Top Bottom